FORUMS

I am proud of God the Father.

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-09-20 13:54
Views
wmscog

Through the Passover love that God has allowed, we have been reborn as God's children. As a child of God, isn't it natural to brag about God as a parent? So, I want to brag about God who showed the love of sacrifice on the cross. The Passover with the sacrifice of the cross was abolished by the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD. He said that He would come to this earth for the second time as the Lord of life again for our salvation. That is the Second Coming Christ. There are too many prophecies in the Bible about the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong. I am truly grateful to God for restoring the lost new covenant of the Passover. So I am proud of God Ahnsahnghong who has come to this earth again as the savior of this age.

(Psalms 34:2)
My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.

Total 3

• 2022-09-21 11:47

2000 years ago, Our God the Father establishes the Passover of the new covenant by sacrificing his body.
    But Roman Catholic Church abolishes the Passover of the new covenant in 325 A.D.
    No one ever mentions the Passover of the new covenant until man Ahnsahnghong .
    So we believe in christ Ahnsahnghong as our savior in this age.

• 2022-09-24 10:01

Christ Ahnshanghong has already come to the earth to save us according to the prophecy of the Bible.

• 2022-09-25 13:34

Amen! Who else but us, the children of Elohim God who are Heavenly Father and Mother are proud of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother ? I am so proud of our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother because they can give us eternal life that any parents can't . So we are the children of promise that the Bible testifies about. I give all thanks, praise, honor and glory to Elohim God for allowing me to call Gods Father and Mother! I will do my best to preach Them boldly and shine the light of the glory of Elohim God who came as the Spirit and the Bride as prophesied in the Bible!