June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Sabbath to be kept to the end of the world

Author
Dylan
Date
2022-05-20 13:25
Views
Many people insist that the Sabbath is an Old Testament law so it is not needed to keep it.
But Jesus said that we must keep the Sabbath until the end of the world.

[Matthew 24:20-22]
Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again.
If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

These words mean that we must keep the Sabbath even in the last days.
We must keep God's commandments.

wmscog
Total 8

• 2022-05-20 13:58

The Bible says that God's children must keep God's commandments. What are God's commandments? 2000 years ago, Jesus came down in the flesh and established the truth of the new covenant: the Sabbath, the Passover. etc. Among them, let's think about the Sabbath. What is the Sabbath? The Sabbath is the worship day to God. God promised that God makes us holy and give us blessings through the Sabbath day. Then, what day should we keep it? In the Bible, God rested on the Seventh day. We should keep it on the Seventh day. Then, what day is it? It's on Saturday. When keeping the Sabbath day on Saturday, we can receive all the blessings from God. Please keep the Sabbath day.

• 2022-05-20 14:43

God's people must keep God's commandments. One of the commandments of God is the Sabbath day. So we should keep the seventh-day Sabbath on Saturday, not Sunday. God commands us to keep the Sabbath until the end of the world. Let's keep the Sabbath day holy and receive the blessings of God.

• 2022-05-21 12:40

Through the day of Sabbath, God cleanse our sins and purifies us with his great blessings!
    On the day of Sabbath, we can also eat spiritual food which strengthen us with holy spirit!
    We must keep the Sabbath day till the end, as it is written in the Bible. Sabbath is to be kept till the end of Day!
    I used to keep the Sunday service which is teaching made by men. under grace of Elohim God, now I came to realize truth of the Sabbath. I would like to give all thanks to God for allowing me to participate God's laws.
    I would like to preach this gracious words of God to the people in the world so that they can be also blessed by Elohim God!

• 2022-05-22 12:12

Amen!! The Sabbath is the commandment of God we must keep until the end. And keeping the Sabbath is a privilege given only to the people of God. Let's keep the Sabbath until the end.

• 2022-05-20 22:31

We'll enter the kingdom of heaven when we're clothed with God's blessing to the full. Many people are attending their churches with this great hope. However, never think that all of them will get their goal of the salvation of their souls. For example, could you find out believers who are keeping the Sabbath of the new covenant following the example of Christ Jesus? Most Christians are celebrating the Sunday service, which is not God's will. They're worshiping the false god and their deeds are detestable before God.

• 2022-05-21 02:57

We are the children of God, who are the children of Jerusalem Mother who is the source of the Water of Life. Almighty God has prepared the Sabbath for our Spiritual health. Like good nutritional supplements. Through the Sabbath, God cleanse us holy and feed the Word of God like honey. We will get stronger and stronger in order to defeat the evil schemes. Let's be brave children of God Elohim by keeping the Sabbath holy.

• 2022-05-24 14:18

God's children must keep the Sabbath on Saturday in obedience to God's will. Let us value God's commandments more than pure gold or any treasure and strive to observe them.

• 2022-05-24 15:07

Amen!! I will diligently keep the all God's commandments, not only the Sabbath!!