June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Everything Depends on God’s Blessing

Author
estherkim
Date
2022-05-18 12:23
Views
The members of the Church of God believe in God Ahnsahnghong, the Holy Spirit, who is the savior in this last age of the Holy Spirit, and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother.
And all the saints strive to live a life of receiving God's blessings by obeying the Word of Elohim God.
If we abide in God Elohim, seemingly impossible things can happen and we can receive the eternal blessings of heaven.
I hope that all mankind will be able to receive eternal blessings and salvation by believing in Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

Total 4

• 2022-05-18 13:52

Why does the WMSCOG believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mothe? Because thay are God who give the forgiveness of sins and lead us into heaven. I believe in them and will follow until the end.

• 2022-05-18 14:55

To receive God's blessings, we must believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother and obey the words of Elohim God in this last age. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have come to this earth to give us the blessings of God such as the forgiveness of sins and eternal life. Let's believe in Elohim God and follow Their teachings.

• 2022-05-18 22:17

Whoever lives on earth conceive his own hope and try to get his own goal. As believers, many Christians want to be saved while believing in God. That is, they want to receive eternal life to enter the heavenly kingdom. By the Bible, it's only God who will give us eternal life. Then, what shall we do to receive God the Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit? The Spirit and the Bride are to give us the free gift of the water of life in the age of the Holy Spirit. And, members of the WMSCOG are following Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother as the Spirit and the Bride. All things will be done according to Elohim God's will. Apart from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, there's no blessing at all.

• 2022-05-20 12:05

Motherless children are troubled and sad from beginning to end. A mother is the one who provides endless comfort to her children when they are most difficult and lonely. A mother who does not hesitate to stand by her children in the most unfavorable situations. Even when I was exiled to this earth as a sinner in heaven, I am sure that God the Mother was the one who loved me to the end.