June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God with Us

Author
Cathy
Date
2022-05-11 14:19
Views
God never leaves us alone, God is always with us.
Even though we face into difficulties and dangerous situation, God is always with us and helps us.
It is because God wants to give us salvation. So we should keep God's commands and obey God' words.
In this last ages, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are with us.
We must pray to Elohim God and we must follow the teachings of Elohim God who lead us to the kingdom of heaven.
And then, we can return to the kingdom of heaven, the most beautiful and happiest place.
I give praise and thanks to God Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother to bless us.

Isa 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Total 5

• 2022-05-11 23:04

Amen. Of course, God Elohim exists as God the Father and God the Mother. The author of bible is god. God has put in the Bible everything that we can know God for. God Ahnsahnghong and Heavnely Mother are our Parents. How wonderful it is! We can do everything in heaven. We need to meet God, true God in this earth through the bible. Let's follow God's teachings and become God's children. Our life is not that long. We need to find the way of eternal life and the way we can return heavenly kingdom.

• 2022-05-12 13:14

I'm so blessed to recognize our saviors:Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother through the prophecies of the Bible.
    Sometimes, If I didn't meet Christ Ahnshanghong and Heavenly Mother who came down in the flesh according to this earth, and allowed us to keep the new covenant, I would not find the way to the kingdom of heaven or even be saved.
    I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnshanghong and Heavenly Mother to give a big chance to go back to the kingdom of heaven.
    I hope that so many people will realize Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother and then be saved.

• 2022-05-12 13:53

Being with God is such a great blessing. We, mere men cannot do anything without God's help. That is why people look for God who have strength leading us to the right place. However, it is important matter for us to meet true God in each age. God appeared in each age as a savior. Especially in this age not only God the Father but also God the Mother came down this earth for us. They guide us to the kingdom of God, where we came from. Thanks to Father and Mother for letting us recognize true God in this age.

• 2022-05-14 12:17

Amen. Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavely Mother are Parents of our soul and always protect and love Their children. If our life is in danger, They sacrifices Their lives to save us. That's why we got eternal life and were able to go to heaven. Their love and sacrifice are so big and great that it's full of grace

• 2022-05-17 15:04

How grateful We are to know that God is on our side. Let's not forget this fact and keep the commandments God has given us with full thanksgiving.