June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The reason that we should believe in God the Mother

Author
Chloe
Date
2021-11-23 14:25
Views

We can receive salvation when we meet Savior. Then who is the Savior of this age? The Bible says that the Spirit and the Bride are the Savior of this age.

(Rev 22:17) The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

The Spirit is God the Father according to the Trinity. Then who is the Bride?

(Rev 21:9-10) One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

Here, the angel said "I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb” and then the angel showed the Jerusalem coming down out of heaven to John. So, the Bride is Heavenly Jerusalem. Then who is the Heavenly Jerusalem?

(Gal 4:26) But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

The Bible says that Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother. It means that the Bride, the wife of Lamb, is God the Mother. So, in this age, God the Father and God the Mother give us the water of life. This is the reason that we should believe in Heavenly Mother in this age. If we don’t believe in Her, we cannot receive the water of life and we cannot be saved. So, let’s believe in God the Mother and receive salvation!
Total 17

• 2021-11-24 09:48

Amen~~ The reason we believe in God is to receive eternal life in our souls and return to heaven.
    Only God can give us salvation.
    That is why we must believe in God and obey God's Word according to God's will.
    I am truly grateful to God for giving me grace to meet the Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, who comes as the savior in this last age of the Holy Spirit according to all the prophecies of the Bible and gives us eternal life.
    For the rest of my life, I will not leave Heavenly Mother, and I will keep my faith strong, and I will become a child who strives to return to my eternal heavenly hometown.

• 2021-11-24 10:24

God the Mother is God the creator who created all things with God the Father. We must believe in God the Mother who gives us eternal life and blessings of the kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-11-24 12:27

Why we should believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father? It is because God the Mother is testifies in the bible.
    As God's children believe in the words of the bible, believe the existence of God the Mother as well and we can saved by Elohim God.
    Let us have firm in faith to God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother and receive salvation.

• 2021-11-24 12:40

As you know well, our salvation is given by faith. In this age, who can we believe in to get the way to salvation? The Bible teaches us that this age is in the age of holy spirit we're living. Who are our savior in this age of the Holy Spirit? The Bible says that the Spirit and the Bride will appear together to give eternal life to us. Then, who are They? According to the trinity, the Spirit is God the Father. Who is the Bride? Those who claim to believe in only God the Father insist that the Bride is a church or the saint. The Bible says that the Bride has two meanings: the Saint or a church. However, the Bride in the book of Revelation is heavenly Mother to give us eternal life. In this age, to be saved, we should accept God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2021-11-25 10:42

God the Mother,the bride, is supposed to appear as the last savior for our spiritual life. Apostle Paul and John saw the Jerusalem coming down from Heaven and wrote it as the prophecy, so that all the mankind may receive God the Mother in the last age. We have to know and find out who God the Mother is. That is the most urgent thing for this age. So many Christians think they would be saved in the last day, even they do not know God the Mother who gives us eternal life. It is very urgent things!! for their salvation.

• 2021-11-25 12:41

Amen! As testified in the Bible, we must believe in God the Mother, who is the source of the water of life.

• 2021-11-25 12:45

Who on earth can fathom the mother of love who came down to the earth to save her children!
    I would like to give all thanks and glory to our heavenly Mother forever and ever!

• 2021-11-25 13:13

The Bible says who give us the water of life is two-the Spirit and the Bride. And it also says the Bride is God the Mother. I'm happy to meet God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2021-11-25 15:22

The bible testifies about savior. Heavenly Jerusalem our Mother gives the water of life which is eternal life. Those who believe this scriptures and receive God the Mother will be saved according to the bible.

• 2021-11-26 11:39

People, who believe in God has one same goal that is receiving salvation from our God. To receive salvation, first we should know whom should we go to get salvation. In the age, where we are living in our Father and Mother came down and call us to receive the free gift of the water of life. The Spirit and the Bride who are our Father and Mother are our savior whom should we go for our salvation. Let us come to our Father and Mother and receive the promised salvation from our true God!

• 2021-11-27 12:36

The reason we should believe in Heavenly Mother is very simple and clear.
    Only God can give us salvation. The Bible says that Heavenly Mother gives us the water of life in the last days. Therefore, Heavenly Mother is our savior.
    If you do not know about Heavenly Mother yet, please study it in detail.

• 2021-11-28 04:45

the purpose of our faith is salvation. In order to receive salvation, we must meet the Savior.
    How can we find the Savior? we can recognize true God through the Bible.
    The Bible says that the Spirit and the Bride appear and give us the water of life.
    We have to meet the Spirit and the Bride to receive eternal life in the last day.
    God the Father and God the Mother are our Savior in this age.

• 2021-11-28 06:46

Amen. the Bible clearly testified Only God, Savior can give people eternal life.
    That’s why the One who gave people salvation was God the Father Jehovah in Old Testament Times and God the Son Jesus gave eternal life in the age of God the Son.
    Then, Who can give us eternal life in this age of Holy Spirit?
    They are the Spirit and the Bride.
    The Spirit and the Bride are Our Almighty God the Father and Mother so that we must believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father to receive eternal life.
    Thanks to Heavenly Father and Mother for Coming to this earth to give us eternal life and lead to the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2021-11-28 13:09

It is a natural mind that we have God the Father and God the mother
    There is so much evidence on the existence of God the Mother in the Bible. However, people would not believe in God the Mother with their thought. But Bible proves the God the Mother.

• 2021-11-28 13:09

Amen! Since we are living in the age of the Holy Spirit, we must believe in the Spirit and the Bride [God the Father and God the Mother] to receive the water of life and enter the kingdom of heaven (Revelation 22:17.)

• 2021-11-28 13:17

Heavenly Jerusalem who is the bride, the wife of Lamb gives the water of life, the salvation in this age.
    So if you want to receive the salvation, do not hesitate to go to her.

• 2021-11-28 13:21

Currently, we are living in the last age. The Bible said, we should receive God the mother to get foreverlife. and then, what is next step?? We should obey and receive God the mother . Always thank to God the mother giving us water of life freely !!!