June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Greatest Gift of God Elohim

Author
Angie
Date
2021-10-12 12:40
Views
God has given us the Passover as the greatest gift for our salvation. Though God Himself came to this earth in the flesh to redeem all mankind from sin, mankind does not know the value of this gift. God established the redemption plan for our salvation. He left all glory and power behind in Heaven and came to this sinful world in the flesh. It is because God loves us, the heavenly sinners so much and regards us everything.

The Passover is not just a day when we eat bread and drink wine. It is the precious day when our sins be forgiven. We can get the blessing of eternal life through the Passover. Without the Passover, all mankind can never expect salvation nor return to Heaven. Due to this fact, the Passover is the greatest gift that God has granted to all mankind. Therefore, we should spread the good news of the New Covenant to all people around the world so that they can keep the Passover following God’s commands and receive salvation and the blessing of eternal life.

Passover
Total 7

• 2021-10-12 12:55

We are sinners who were expelled form heaven because of our sins. To save us, sinners, God came down to the earth and gave us the way to return to the heaven. It is the Passover of the New Covenant. By keeping the Passover, we can be forgiven our grave sins and return to the heaven. We should keep the Passover of the New Covenant, the greatest gift of God, and receive the salvation.

• 2021-10-12 13:18

The salvation and the forgiveness of sins are the gift of God for heavenly children, Let's keep the laws of the new covenant

• 2021-10-12 13:36

I have to give all thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who have loved my wretched souls.
    I'd just loved myself, not heavenly families. And, I betrayed Elohim God to satisfy my desire.
    Nevertheless, heavenly Parents never forgot me for 6,000 years.
    They even came to me with the heavenly gift of the Passover of the new covenant. I learned that this gift was given me through Elohim God's sacrifices beyond imagination.

• 2021-10-12 14:52

The Passover contains the love of our Father and Mother. Elohim God, Father, and Mother came down this earth only to save us, sinners. They walked the thorny path only to open the way of life for us. 2,000 years ago, to accomplish His will, He had to crucify on the cross and took our sins. There is anything that we can compare with God's love and grace for us. That is why we must follow His will till the end and keep the Passover with a thankful mind. Passover is not a simple ceremony of eating bread and wine. It is having God's love and sacrifice. Thanks to Elohim God for allowing us to have this Passover!

• 2021-10-13 01:31

The ones the angels wanted to look at were those who kept the new covenant. What is the ‘gospel’ that angels, who have wonderful powers that cannot be compared with human power, want to examine? The Apostle Paul described the gospel as the “new covenant” The Passover is the new covenant. In other words, the gospel of the new covenant that the angels want to examine is the Passover. The Bible describes those who preach the New Covenant Passover as beings more precious than gold, and records them as those who will receive praise, glory, and honor from heaven in the future. The apostle Paul, who preached the new covenant to the end, was proud that God had prepared a crown of gold for him and explained that he would be ministered to by angels in the future.

• 2021-10-13 11:33

Drinking the wine and eating the bread are not that hard. However, the process to establish the Passover wasn't easy. It was so hard that God had to be sacrificed. For the love of God, now we can keep the Passover, get the forgiveness of sins and go back to Heaven!!! I give thanks to Elohim God who established the Passover and now leads us to Heaven!!

• 2021-10-13 12:56

The Bible says that we were angles living in heaven. However, now, we are living on this earth. Then, why are we living on this earth? We can find the answer to that question through the Bible. The Bible teaches us that the sin we committed in heaven is like death penalty. It means that we committed a grave sin or an unforgivable sin in heaven. That' why the Bible says that the wage of sin is death. Then, how can we go back to the kingdom of heaven? It's the Passover of the new covenant which leads us to the way to be forgiven our sins and to lead us to heaven. So, God allowed us to keep the Passover with bread and wine symbolizing God's flesh and His blood. In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover for our salvation. I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong.