June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Life of Prayer and Repentance

Author
noeleden
Date
2021-10-08 10:21
Views
The prayer week from the feast of trumpets is time to confess our sins.
We are sinners and we must be forgiven our sins to go the heaven.
We have to know that as sinners, we couldn't go the there but God gave the opportunity.
How thankful it is! For 10 days, let's repent and be forgiven our sins.
I really hope many people can keep the prayer week from the feast of trumpets.

[Matthew 7:7–11]
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened . . . how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!”
Total 5

• 2021-10-08 11:48

Amen!! I'll pray for 10 days like it's the last!!!

• 2021-10-10 05:06

God allows us to be forgiven by repeating our sins through the feasts of God. Only those who keep the feasts of God can receive the forgiveness of sins and the Holy Spirit as God promised us.

• 2021-10-10 07:52

Thanks to Elohim God for allowing us the Feast to pray.~

• 2021-10-10 11:33

Amen~!! Prayer is the breath of our soul.
    Just as when we stop breathing, we can't breathe and we can't sustain life.
    Likewise, if we stop praying, we cannot sustain the life of our souls.
    Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, who are God Elohim, always ask us to pray without ceasing, and are also telling us the word through the Bible. The reason why God, who desires the salvation of our souls, tells us that we must pray without ceasing is because prayer is directly related to salvation.
    If we realize the heart of our heavenly parents, who are always concerned only with the comfort and salvation of our souls, let's be God's children who do not stop praying with thanks for that heart.

• 2021-10-11 08:21

Amen. God the Father and God the Mother give us the opportunity to repent our sins through prayer weeks. For sinners, God the Father and God the Mother came to the earth and sacrificed Themselves instead of us. We should reflect on our previous behavior and be changed to the people of God. God the Mother always reminds us of the importance of repentance. I give thanks and honor to Elohim God for letting us repent.