FORUMS

Disaster is approaching.

Author
Alyssa
Date
2021-09-13 05:03
Views
(Exodus 12:11,13)
...it is the LORD's Passover. The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you.

The most urgent thing to do now is to listen to the news of salvation. Let's study the verse in the Bible. If anyone does not believe the message of salvation, he cannot obtain eternal life, even though he tries to seek salvation with his own methods such as making an underground shelter, going to another planet by rocket ship, fleeing to a peaceful country, or hiding himself under an iceberg at the North Pole in an atomic submarine. These are mere tem-porary ways to hide from danger. In regard to this, the Bible prophesied as follows. Now the time has come to study and follow the way of salvation under the guidance of God, according to the prophecies of the Bible, instead of seeking man's ways.
The catastrophe caused by climate change is getting worse. Heavy rains, heat waves, desertification of land and sea, and fires are not uncommon. Let's Keep the New Covenant Passover according to the records of the Bible and avoid disaster.

(Zephaniah 1:18)
Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the LORD's wrath. In the fire of his jealousy the whole world will be consumed, for he will make a sudden end of all who live in the earth."

(Amos 9:2~3)
Though they dig down to the depths of the grave, from there my hand will take them. Though they climb up to the heavens, from there I will bring them down. Though they hide themselves on the top of Carmel, there I will hunt them down and seize them. Though they hide from me at the bottom of the sea, there I will command the serpent to bite them.

PASSOVER
Total 8

• 2021-09-13 10:29

People are too weak to overcome the great disaster. We need something that protects us against the disaster. For the people, God established the Passover and saves those who keep the Passover!! Let's keep the Passover and be saved against the disaster!

• 2021-09-13 13:06

Yes, methods made by human cannot protect us perfectly. Only God's promise, the New Covenant Passover can protect and save us from disasters!

• 2021-09-13 13:15

Amen. We can't avoid all disasters by our strength. Only through God's protection, we can be saved from many disasters. The way that we can receive God's protection is to keep the New Covenant Passover. God promised that disasters will pass over those who kept the Passover. So let's keep the Passover together and be saved from the last disasters!

• 2021-09-13 13:16

There seem to be many disasters that have not been heard of, such as COVID-19. There is a limit to overcoming it with human power. Let's keep the Passover, the way of God.

• 2021-09-13 13:17

These days, I feel like that disasters human cant overcome are coming. We have to prepare to protect from disaters with words of God. God give the chance to passover the disasters. That is the new covenant Passover. God promise to save us from them. Only God can do it. Our savior , God Elohim, God the Father n God the Mother the Bible testifies.

• 2021-09-13 14:40

If disaster comes according to the Bible, there must be the way to escape in the Bible. That is the Passover. So simple.

• 2021-09-14 08:37

Nowadays, we see that there are so many disasters happening in the world. By those disasters, so many people are suffering. What is the way to escape the disasters? The Bible says that there is no way to escape the disasters except that of God. Then, what is the way of God? In the old testament, God commanded the Israelites to keep the Passover which protected them from the death of first born. As they kept it, they could be blessed to be protected from that disaster. Like this, in all age, those who keep the Passover can escape the disasters. In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have allowed us to keep the Passover. So, the Passover is the truth which we can be protected from all the disasters.

• 2021-09-14 14:00

Look around the world, there are so many disasters happening every places. All these were already prophesied in the bible to awake people who live in this age. Even unbelievers are saying that the last day is nearer we are living in the last age. However the more important point that we need to know is the way to be saved. God did not record only the warning of disasters, God let us know the way to escape from the disasters. The Passover is a promise of God's protection. Mankind cannot do anything before disasters. That is why God gave us the way to be saved. Let us keep the Passover and receive the promise of protection!