June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Mother in the Bible!

Author
Robel
Date
2021-09-11 14:29
Views
Around the world, there're numerous churches that claim to believe in God.
They teach people that they'll be saved because they believe in God. I was attending a church among them.
However, one day, I decided to be a member of the WMSCOG.
I had a chance to learn the Bible step by step in the WMSCOG. Many subjects were unfamiliar with me.

One of them was the existence of God the Mother! I'd never heard about the existence of God the Mother, even through the Bible.
I was so surprised that I read the same Bible like them. However, I was entirely blinded to the truths of life.
I used to read the Bible at my leisure, but I could remember not a single verse where the existence of God the Mother was explained.
Nevertheless, I called God the Father with my lips.

The existence of God the Mother was the living water to my soul!
My heart was filled with heavenly hope of returning to the heavenly home where I'd lived glorious life along with Elohim God.
Now, I know what I have to do to repay Elohim God.

"Come! Come to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother to take the free gift of the water of life! Come to the WMSCOG!"

This is my mission . All thanks to Elohim God, who called me to be a gospel worker of the new covenant!
Total 11

• 2021-09-12 05:54

I sincerely thank Elohim God for his love and sacrifice.

• 2021-09-12 05:56

All life is born from mother. Likewise, Heavenly Mother grants eternal life.

• 2021-09-12 09:59

Amen. The bible which testifies about the Savior reveals that God the Mother will appear to save us in the last day. And it also teaches that the water of life is coming from the Spirit and the Bride. We should come to God the Father and God the Mother in the last days. Then we can receive the free gift of the water of life.

• 2021-09-12 13:20

All the chritians just know the God the Father but they didn't know the God the Mother.
    Because they have fixed idea God is only one.
    You check the Bible more carefully you can realize God the Mother really exist.
    From the Genesis to Revelation all Bible testified God the Mother.
    If you want to learn more about God the Mother please check WMSCOG.
    May god bless you.

• 2021-09-12 13:36

If we believe in God, we should believe in Elohim God testified by the Bible and can realize about Elohim God who are God the Father and God the Mother appeared at the last age. The Bible explained about God the Mother allowing us to give the water of life with the Holy Spirit by whom we will get the eternal life and go back to the kingdom of heaven. If you want to learn more about God the Mother testified from the Bible, please find and check your answer at WMSCOG. God bless you.

• 2021-09-12 13:38

God has allowed the Bible for all of us. Christians say that the Bible teaches the wisdom of eternal salvation.
    If so, have you found out any wisdom from the Bible?
    Does the history of the Jews lead you to eternal life?
    Or, does the knowledge of many verses give you the forgiveness of sins? Not at all.
    Unless we meet the Savior through the Bible, then, our faith is of no value.
    Already, the 2nd Coming Christ has already come and revealed the existence of God the Mother.

• 2021-09-12 13:38

Amen!! The Bible testifies about God the Mother as a savior of the age of Holy Spirit!! If you meet God the Mother through the Bible, you must follow her because she is the source of the water of life!! In WMSCOG, you can meet Heavenly Mother. I hope all the people who want to get the water of life meet God the Mother! 🙂

• 2021-09-12 13:48

Yes^^ When I first encountered WMSCOG, I did not know God the Mother, but it was not something I could know on my own. God opened up my spiritual eyes and heart while God revealed everything and explained it in very simple parables. Thank you once again to Father Ahnsahnghong for revealing the mystery of God the Mother.

• 2021-09-12 13:39

The Bible says that the water of life springs from Jerusalem. Therefore, God's people who believe in the prophecies of the Bible must go to Jerusalem to receive the water of life. So, what does 'Jerusalem', the source of living water, mean? Not Jerusalem in Palestine. We can see that it is the 'bride' represented by the heavenly Jerusalem. The Bible testifies that God the Mother, the bride of the last days, is the source of the water of life.

• 2021-09-13 01:42

The Church of God of Christ Ahn Sahng-Hong is a multi-ethnic, multi-racial, and multi-cultural church with 2.5 million members from 2,500 churches in 175 countries around the world in 50 years since its establishment in 1964. It is well-received for its continuous and dedicated social service in many countries around the world, and more than 1,000 overseas believers visit Korea, a holy land every year. Overseas church members visit Korea as a group every year and feel the “mother’s love” on the spot. The Church of God is well known as a church that believes not only in God the Father but also in God the Mother and practices its teachings. We want to learn and practice God the Mother's love, saying, "Just as a mother gives unsparing love for her children, God the Mother provides infinite love and sacrifice for the life and salvation of all mankind."

• 2021-09-13 15:19

Amen. The Bible clearly testifies about the existence of God the Mother!