FORUMS

Fishers of Men

Author
Ketelyn
Date
2021-09-08 02:29
Views
Jesus' words to the apostle Peter,
"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt 4:19)

What did Jesus mean when He told Peter, who was a fisherman, to become a fisher of men who are not fish?
This world is called the sea(Rev 17:15), and fish are expressed as men.

So, how can fish survive in the dead sea?
The Bible says that as the water of life goes, all life comes to life.(Eze 47: 8~10)

And it is said that the water of life flows from the temple in Jerusalem.(Zec 14:8)
In this age, the water of life is not permitted except Jerusalem Mother and the Spirit. (Rev 22:17)

Then where can we meet Her and receive the water of life?
That's the very Zion.(Isa 33:20)
If you just accept the water of life, our soul will be healed and eventually we will be able to hope for heaven in this world.
Like fishermen, let's save the world by preaching the good news through the water of life.

Total 8

• 2021-09-08 10:22

Jesus made Peter as the fisher who saves the souls. Now, God made us the fisher like Peter and gave the mission that saves the world!! Let's complete God's mission together! 🙂

• 2021-09-08 10:58

The Bible says that the spirit and the bride will come to this earth and call all those ,who are thirsty spiritually, to give eternal life in the last days. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother coming as the Saviors allowed us to get eternal life through the truth of the new covenant which leads us to the way to salvation. We have a great chance to go back to heaven. So, Father and Mother want us to share the good news, that is, the new covenant, which Father and Mother have restored. So, just like we are saved by the grace of Father and Mother, let's make effort to preach the new covenant and then enter the kingdom of heaven together.

• 2021-09-09 07:32

Jerusalem Mother is the source of water of life. When men are dying spiritually, we can survive by receiving water of life from Mother. Go to Jerusalem!!

• 2021-09-09 12:42

As for workers of God who came to this earth to save mankind. We too shall follow what Jesus did 2,000 years ago.
    furthermore we are to preach about the Spirit and the Bride who came to the earth to allow us the water of life!
    What a wonderful news it is!!!
    I would like to preach words of God to the whole world so that they may be able to find the true church and get salvation from Elohim God!

• 2021-09-09 13:09

Amen! As an Elohist, I will follow Elohim God wherever They lead me. I will preach this gospel to the whole world and accomplish the mission of being the fisherman of men.

• 2021-09-09 13:14

Water is essential to live. Fish can not live without water, God’s people can do anything leaving God. Water of life let the people revive. However if we don’t receive it, it has no meaning. With humble mind, we must close words of Mother.

• 2021-09-10 04:34

Amen, you are right.
    Just as water is essential for our physical life, spiritual water is essential for our eternal life.
    In order to get water, we have to find a spring of water.
    Then, from where we can get the water of life which is eternal life?
    As Katelyn mentioned, we have to go to Zion where the Spirit and the Bride dwell.
    Only God the Father and God the Mother can give us the water of life.
    Let's meet Elohim God and receive the water of life.

• 2021-09-11 14:31

The Bible says that the Spirit and the Bride give us the water of life in the last age. So we should receive the Spirit and the Bride to receive the water of life. Then who is the Spirit and the Bride? It is Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. Then where can we receive the water of life? It is Zion. So, as the workers of gospel, let's preach Elohim God to the world and lead many people to the way of salvation!