June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God Hates Sunday Worship

Author
Mia
Date
2021-08-07 10:40
Views
All the Christians wish to receive the blessing by God. So they worship to God for entering heaven.
What day do they serve God?
They keep Sunday Worship by insistence that Sunday was kept as the Lord's Day in the early Church, quoting Rev 1:10.

Rev 1:10 On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit...

But, actually the Lord's Day is not Sunday, and the Lord in Rev 1:10 is Jesus.
So, the Lord's Day is Jesus' day. Then, what is Jesus' day in the Bible?
It is the Sabbath day.

Mt 12:8 "For the Son of Man[Jesus] is Lord of the Sabbath."

Jesus said that He is the Lord of the Sabbath. In other words, the Sabbath is the day of the Lord Jesus.
So, the Lord's Day in Rev 1:10 indicates the Sabbath day, not Sunday.

Then, what would God say to those who keep Sunday Worship?

Mt 7:21~23... 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
...Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

If God love those people, God wouldn't say 'I never knew you. Away from me evildoers!'.
'Evildoer' means the lawlessness.[KJV] They are keeping man-made laws, not God's laws.
That's why God hates Sunday worshipers. Because Sunday Worship means service to Sun god.

Let's keep Sabbath so that we worship to True God Elohim, not the Sun.

Total 5

• 2021-08-07 13:25

Only the World Mission Society Church of God keeps the Sabbath Day according God's words. I hope that more people will come to acknowledge the truth of life and receive the promised blessings from God. We learn the clear criteria of distinguishing the truth through the bible. Jesus set an example of worshiping God by keeping the Sabbath on Saturday, not Sunday. Sabbath day is a sign between God and God’s people. Let’s get ths sign by keeping the Sabbath day

• 2021-08-07 13:46

The Bible, which wrote the wisdom of eternal salvation, never described the Sunday service, but the Sabbath.
    This fact is so important and to be remembered by those who want to be saved.
    Keeping the Sunday service is ignoring God's commands, the words of salvation.
    God wants to bless us through the Sabbath and has set us an example of keeping the Sabbath.
    When we keep this Sabbath, we'll be reckoned as God's people. We'll be saved by our deeds, not just by faith in our hearts.

• 2021-08-08 13:16

The evil one is that breaking the Sabbath day in Neh 13:17. It means God want to give us much more blessings through the day. So, those who keep Sunday-Service can not go to heaven.

• 2021-08-09 13:14

The Bible says that the true worship day is the Sabbath day on which God makes us holy and blesses us. That's why God commanded us to keep the sabbath day as the foruth commandment of the ten commandments. As for God's children, we should keep the Sabbath day. That's why 2000 years ago, Jesus came and set an example of keeping the Sabbath day as was His custom. Then, what day is the Sabbath day? The Bible says that the sabbath day is to keep on the seventh day. Then, Seven day is on Saturday. How about Sunday? Sunday is just the first of the week. So, to get God's blessings, we should keep the Sabbath day on Saturday.

• 2021-08-11 13:15

There is nowhere written that Sunday is worship day in the Bible. Only bible tell us Saturday is Sabbath day. God’s people must keep the Sabbath day.