June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Longing for a better country!

Author
Eins
Date
2021-08-07 03:32
Views
To begin with, I give heartfelt thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who have awaken my wretched soul!
I had thought that my life was limited to this earth before receiving Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother as the Spirit and the Bride, who have been prophesied to come with the water of life. In those days, my heart was filled with the worldly desire such as fame, knowledge, relationships. And, I couldn't understand Abraham, Noah, the Early Church members, who had lived religious lives with firm belief on God.

But, now, I want to live a religious life like them. By Elohim God's grace, I'm on my way to the kingdom of heaven.
Exactly, I'm on the way to heavenly home, where I'd lived so glorious life along with heavenly families. I know that there'll be many difficulties and pains before me. Sometimes, they will seem beyond my imagination. But, I believe firmly that Elohim God will lead me to heavenly home.

Gen 22:1~13 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, ~ "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go
to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about." ~
When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He
bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. Then he reached out his hand and took the knife
to slay his son. But the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven, "Abraham! Abraham!" "Here I am," he
replied.
"Do not lay a hand on the boy," he said. "Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you
have not withheld from me your son, your only son." ~

Who on earth will be able to overcome this test? But, Abraham did because he had believed firmly in God.

Then, did Abraham overcome this test just because Jehovah had said to him? Not at all.
Abraham realized that his hometown was in heaven. He eagerly desired to return to heavenly home while following God.
It was the same with the forefathers like Moses.

Heb 11:13~16 All these people were still living by faith when they died. ~
And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.
People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own.
If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were
longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has
prepared a city for them.

Owing to my heavenly sins against God, I was expelled and imprisoned to this earth. I had to face the 2nd death in the hell. However, heavenly Parents allowed the unfailing love of the new covenant while appearing in the flesh.
I truly want to return to heavenly home that I'll live forever along with heavenly families!
Total 9

• 2021-08-07 08:56

I realized it is very important to realize spiritual things. Earthly things are just models for understanding heavenly one which is reality. A life on the earth is time to prepare the kingdom of heaven. As we have home and family on the earth, there is spiritual home and heavenly family in heaven. Physical life is copy and shadow of the spiritual life. Let us prepare the real life spiritual life in heaven by keeping words of God.

• 2021-08-07 13:07

all our forefathers realizes our home is heaven not the earth. We who came from heaven have to realize our home is heaven. Let's think of our home have to go back

• 2021-08-08 09:08

The bible teaches that we are the citizens of heaven. Once we were beautiful angels living in heaven with God. Because of our sin or lawlessness, however, we were sent to this earth the spiritual prison. And inside us, our soul is mourning for the loss of heaven. And we long to go back to heaven. When I didn't know the bible, I thought this world was everything we have. But now I truly want to go back to heaven my true home, where my spiritual parents Father and Mother are waiting for me along with my brothers and sisters.

• 2021-08-08 12:59

Everyone really want to get citizenship of good country like US.
    So few years ago so many people go to USA to bear the child for get citizenship of USA.
    Even though just physical life for their own efforts.
    Then What kind of action to do for citizenship of heaven.
    God let us know how to get citizenship of heaven that is new covenant Passover.
    If we keep the Passover, we share the God flesh and blood.
    Through this Passover we become true God's children and get citizenship of kingdom of heaven.
    If you want to learn more please check WMSCOG.
    May god bless you.

• 2021-08-08 13:40

Our spiritual hometown is the heaven where God dwells. we are longing for the better country and can find a solution how can we go to the heaven through the bible. we are living in this earth with natural life, but we should believe and prepare that there is also spiritual life to return to the kingdom of heaven. please don't forget to be the better country, the Heaven where Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother prepared for us and try to go back to there with our brothers and sisters. Thanks to Elohim God, Father and Mother to have a hope to longing for our hometown, the kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-08-08 13:42

Everyone wants to go to heaven.
    What road do you have to take to get to heaven? The way God has given you...
    What kind of road is it?? The way to keep the Sabbath, the Passover, and the 3rd 7 feasts as the Bible testifies..
    If we follow that path, we will reach heaven. Today, along the way to keep the Sabbath and the Passover, I found the Church of God. The Sabbath, the Passover, kept in the Church of God is the way to heaven.

• 2021-08-08 13:49

If I had not known God, I would have belonged to the world and pursued vain things, and I would have risked my life for useless things.
    However, he made us know our roots and showed us the direction we should go.
    I am infinitely grateful to Father AhnSahnghong and Heavenly Mother for letting me know what the real life is.
    We will become children of God who walk this path of faith until the end.

• 2021-08-08 13:39

The knowledge of the Bible makes us be prepared for the kingdom of heaven. The bible was given us so that we might return to the angelic world, where we'd lived so glorious life. While studying the Bible in the WMSCOG, I was so surprised that people use the same expression of 'Return' around the world when a man died. It was the same with me. However, I'd never thought before the WMSCOG that I'd existed before being born on earth.
    The fact that I was a heavenly angel in heaven touched my heart. I truly want to return to heavenly home, following Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• 2021-08-08 13:45

Amen! If we aim at Heaven, we can live spiritual life. Like Abraham knew what is more important to him, I realize that spiritual things are much more important to us. I keep living my life for Heaven in my mind! : )