June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Sacrificed as a Ransom

Author
Estherkim
Date
2021-08-06 13:09
Views
Those who do not realize their sins in heaven and do not believe in God say that they do not understand why they must believe in God, obey His Word unconditionally, and acknowledge themselves as sinners.
But I am sure that if we learn from the Bible how great our sins are against God in heaven, we will not be able to say that.
It is God who came to this earth to have pity on us, who cannot pay the price for our sins except death, to forgive us, and to take us back to our heavenly home.
Although he was God, he was rejected and despised by many people because he came to this world in the form of a human just like us, and he sacrificed his life for our sins to forgive us.
In a world where no one could be saved due to the disappearance of the New Covenant that God gave us at the price of life, we must realize the great love and sacrifice of Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who came back to this earth to save heavenly sinners.

Total 1

• 2021-08-08 12:13

God the Father and God the Mother has come to save us. They never stopped loving us even though they were sacrificed. So I will serve them forever and ever with all my heart and all my mind.