June 7, 2021

FORUMS

In God's sight!

Author
Arias
Date
2021-08-14 08:40
Views
In the book of Genesis, God made the wild animals according to their kinds and all the creatures according to their kinds. And, God saw that it was good. On the 6th day of the creation works, God created male and female and it was very good. God has finished His creation works in 6 days.

But, Christ Jesus said as follows :

John 5:16~17 So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jews persecuted him.
Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."

Then, what work was God doing after He had finished creation works?

Psalms 102:16~18 For the LORD will rebuild Zion and appear in his glory.
He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.
Let this be written for a future generation, that a people not yet created may praise the LORD :

The prophet Isaiah clearly wrote that there existed some people who would be created! That is, some people will be raised as the chosen in Zion and they will praise God.

God said that we, who were living on earth, were heavenly sinners, not the righteous. We had betrayed God before coming to earth and were destined to face death in the lake of fire. Who will be pleased with us, heavenly sinners? No one in this world.
Nevertheless, God prophesied that He would be pleased with some people. They are those who dwell in Zion, where God's feasts are kept according to the Bible. When we dwell in Zion, we'll be created as heavenly ones who are blameless and perfect.

When we are so faithful to God's instructions by deeds, then, God will be pleased with us!
When we are prepared for the kingdom of heaven while doing so, then, we'll be qualified as heavenly heirs in God's sight!

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother truly want us to inherit the everlasting world. This was why They came down to us with the water of life!
Total 9

• 2021-08-14 14:48

Even though we are sinners, God took pity on us and led us to Zion to save us. What we can do for God? We should diligently preach to all people around the world.

• 2021-08-15 11:59

Amen!!
    The reason God is working even at this moment is that He is working so that the children of heaven who have sinned will be transformed into children who resemble God on this earth.
    We must continue to strive to be transformed into God's children in order to please God.

• 2021-08-15 12:24

How can we get the God's sight ?

God gave us Bible for our salvation.
    When we follow Bible teaching we can know what God said to us.

2,000 years ago Jesus set up the example.
    First baptism and keep the sabbath day holy and keep the Passover with his loved disciples.

Nowadays which church follow all kinds of Jesus teaching ?
    Only World Mission Society Church of God.

If you want to go back to kingdom of heaven please WMSCOG.
    May God bless you.

• 2021-08-15 13:40

I think that I'm so blessed one in this world!
    In the past, I was far from being saved because I did not believe in God. I was not interested in the spiritual world. I even argued with some Christians concerning the existence of souls. I was entirely standing against God.
    But, now, I'm following Elohim God as a member of the WMSCOG.
    Heavenly Parents sought my wretched soul from this sinful world and blessed with heavenly blessings.
    I'm no longer a heavenly orphan, but a heavenly heir. I want to repay Elohim God's grace while preaching the gospel of the new covenant.

• 2021-08-15 13:42

In God's sight, we are imperfect because we are the sinners even we were forgiven by God. Therefore, we need to try to become perfect God's children by following God's direction!! By doing what God commanded to us, we can make God satisfied!

• 2021-08-15 13:44

Thanks to Father and Mother for give salvation to the sinners.

• 2021-08-15 13:48

Yes, how can we get the God's sight? there is the answer here from the Bible that God gave us for our salvation. and We should strive to resemble our God who are God the Father and God the Mother appeared at the last age. so we will get the eternal life and finally go back to our Home with God's grace. the Bible said we should try to go and gather in Zion where God dwells and we keep the New Covenant Passover by which we can the everlasting life according to the prophecy of Bible. if you want to get the life and go back to our spiritual home, please visit to WMSCOG where God waits for us and we can learn God's true words. Thanks to Elohim God to realize Your love and grace.

• 2021-08-15 13:49

Zion, the place where God's commandments are kept.
    He has commanded blessings here in Zion, which means eternal life.
    In this age, God has called us to Zion with the new covenant, such as the New Covenant Passover and the New Covenant Sabbath. Through the prophecies of the Bible, He informed us that we are the protagonists in this age.
    I am so grateful.

• 2021-08-18 14:20

God's sight is completely different from us. So if we believe in God and be saved, we must follow and obdy according to God's sight. To keep the Passover, Sabbath and believe in Elohim God is right in God's sight.
    Let us throw away our human's sight and have God's sight and enter the kingdom of heaven.