June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Blessing of Knowing God

Author
Estherkim
Date
2021-08-13 12:32
Views
The Bible tells us that Christ, the God who came in the flesh, is a rock of testing to unbelievers, a secret that only those who receive it can know.
It means that it is difficult to recognize and believe in Christ who has come to this earth as the Savior.

John 10:27–28 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life,
and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

Only the children of God can understand the voice of God and
We can realize the true God only through the prophecies of the Bible and the fulfillment of prophecies, not according to human stereotypes or common sense, but according to God's will and plan.
Through the teachings of the Bible, we need to properly understand and believe in the Holy Spirit and the Bride, who are Christ, who came to this earth as saviors in the last age of the Holy Spirit, so that we can all qualify to become children of God and receive the eternal blessings of heaven.

Total 7

• 2021-08-13 12:45

The blessing of knowing God is immeasurable!
    Before knowing Elohim God, we're nothing but aliens and foreigners, who are destined to face death not knowing the reason.
    Before knowing the Spirit and the Bride, we're just heavenly orphans, who forgot what had happened in the heavenly home.
    Before following Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, we're just wandering in the deep darkness of sins.
    Now, I give heartfelt thanks to heavenly Parents, who have sacrificed Themselves to bless me with heavenly hope of returning to heavenly home!

• 2021-08-13 15:08

Not everyone can have the wisdom to know God. Knowing the true God is incomparable blessing because only those who know God can receive salvation. God let us have the wisdom to know His will through Jesus’ blood. Only those who keep the New Covenant Passover established by Jesus’ blood can have the wisdom to know God and be acknowledged as God’s children. God’s will on our salvation is recorded in the Bible as prophecies. When you look into the prophecies of the Bible, you will be able to find out and believe the true God and the Savior of this last age of the Holy Spirit.

• 2021-08-13 16:22

Amen. If we realize God's power, we can recognize Christ who comes in the flesh. 2000 years ago, Jesus came to this earth in the flesh. At that time, the Jewish couldn't realize Christ and they couldn't be saved because they didn't know God. So, now, we can understand how important it is to know God. In this age, God has come in the flesh again according to the prophecy. So let's receive Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother in the eyes of prophecy and be saved!

• 2021-08-15 12:28

We can meet our almighty God and receive salvation by believing in Christ who came in the flesh. Those who recognize him are God's children. It's God's grace.

• 2021-08-16 11:19

Who is the most blessed in the world?. People think they are blessed when they become the rich. But, Bible says this physical world is limited and just place to live as a foreign during a short life. So, the one who will live forever in heaven by meeting God the Father and God the Mother is most blessed.

• 2021-08-17 17:20

We are living everyday in the blessing of knowing God. God is Elohim who are God the Father and God the Mother. Let's be careful so that we might not feel that blessing or Mother's love.

• 2021-08-17 22:33

We can find God only through the Bible. Without seeing the Bible, God can be rock of testing to us. However, God came down to the earth in the flesh according to the prophecy of the Bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are Elohim God. Let us study the Bible and believe in Elohim God.