June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Safest Place in the World - WMSCOG

Author
szaz
Date
2021-08-23 03:22
Views
Do you know where is the safest place on earth ? It is no other than Zion . It is because Zion is where Almighty God dwells and governs His ppl on earth. So the Bible says we ought to flee to Zion before the impending disasters in the last days.

["Announce in Judah and proclaim in Jerusalem and say: 'Sound the trumpet throughout the land!' Cry aloud and say: 'Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities!' 6 Raise the signal to go to Zion! Flee for safety without delay! For I am bringing disaster from the north, even terrible destruction." ] Jeremiah 4:5~6

Does Zion mean the Palestine area that Jerusalem temple was situated ? Never! Rather, that area may be one of the most dangerous trouble spots where a massacre can take place in any time. According to the Bible, Zion is where God's feasts are celebrated, in new testament times, where the feasts of the New Covenant established by Jesus such as New Covenant Passover, New Covenant Sabbath etc. are celebrated (Isa 33:20~24). Where is it then ?

It is no other than the World Mission Society Church of God (WNSCOG) that believes in Elohim God and keeps the feats of New Covenant. More than eight thousands local churches of the WMSCOG throughout the world have been established so far. Our mission is to lead more souls to Elohim God who are our Heavenly Father and Mother and save them by preaching the truth of the New Covenant!

Total 14

• 2021-08-23 09:13

Zion is the place where God dwells and is leading us.
    One of the characteristics of Zion is keeping the feasts of God.
    God awakened us to the fact that we can receive eternal life in Zion.
    The place where God's feasts are celebrated the feasts must be found in the bible and must be taught by God
    God appointed the seven feasts in three times.
    we should find the church where these feasts are celebrated.
    what kind of church keeps all these feasts of the new covenant?
    the church that keeps all the feasts of God is only the Church of God.

• 2021-08-23 10:48

Some people think that the place which is protected by many guards may be safe. However, we see so many people who died even they god a lot of guards.
    Zion is the place which is protected by God, the most powerful guard. God protects Zion and those who are dwell in Zion. Therefore, the safest place in the world is Zion!! Let's go there and be saved against the great disaster!

• 2021-08-23 13:10

The two people who love me the most in the world are my parents. The place where they are is the most cozy and familiar place. It is also a place where I can live and be loved until the end. This must be the place my soul wants to live. Zion is the only place where my loving spiritual Parents and brothers and sisters live. Zion is the safest and most comfortable place where Heavenly Father and Mother are and where spirit brothers and sisters are.

• 2021-08-23 13:17

Zion is the place where God dwells forever, where the blessing of eternal life is bestowed.
    God grants forgiveness of sins and eternal life through the Passover in Zion.
    Therefore, we must find a place to keep the Passover and enter it.
    Which church keeps the Passover in the way Jesus taught in this world?
    The Church of God is the only church that keeps the Passover.

• 2021-08-23 13:37

It is so critical for God's ppl to find spiritual Zion thru the prophecy of the Bible. Depending on whether or not we find the place, we can be saved or not. It's cuz Zion is the only place where we can meet God in the flesh on earth and God bestows eternal life to the ppl of Zion. Therefore, we must find Zion where God gathers His ppl thru the New Covenant, the law of Christ in the last days. This is why I became a member of the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG). I keep the seven feats of three times in the way of he New Covenant based on the words of God there. The WMSCOG is truly the spiritual Zion where we must flee from the last disasters. I give all thanks, praise, honor and glory be to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for coming to save us!

• 2021-08-23 13:48

Amen! No one denies that the safest place in the world is where God Elohim dwell. Any place where God dwells can be the safest place. It is Zion where God Elohim designated They will meet Their people and They will dwell for ever and ever. Even They will pour out the blessings of eternal life and salvation to Their children. There will be no discord, argument, contempt, jealousy or dispute. Rather there are filled with harmony, love, consideration, peace and concord. It is because the people of Zion are looking for the unity in order to go back to the kingdom of heaven together, "Ubuntu". Also it is because the children of God Elohim have been taught by our Heavenly Parents to love and sacrifice in unity with ONE mind.

• 2021-08-23 13:48

As God dwells in Zion, God's people must stay there so that we can be protected by God. I give thanks to God for leading us to Zion. I will remain here until the end and lead many people to Zion so that they can also realize the truth and come back to our Elohim God.

• 2021-08-23 13:58

Zion, where God is with us, is the safest place in the world. The Bible tells us that spiritual Zion is a place where God's feasts are kept. God's feasts has the promise of salvation, the forgiveness of sins, and the promise of the blessing of the Holy Spirit.

• 2021-08-25 15:54

Amen. Only Zion is the saving place from all last disasters. But only those who receive Elohim Father ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother can enter here.

• 2021-08-26 13:04

Zion is the place where God dwells. We can see and meet God in Zion keeps the feasts of God. And only WMSCOG keeps them according to God's teachings.

• 2021-08-26 13:36

News of various disasters is now being heard from all over the world. Where is the safe haven for billions of people living in fear of the rampant catastrophe? The Bible tells us that the safe place is Zion. The Spiritual Zion, God's chosen place to dwell forever, is the safest place on this earth. If so, where does spiritual Zion refer to? The Spiritual Zion is the place where God's feasts are kept. Today, World Mission Society Church of God that fully observes the feasts of God is the Spiritual Zion. We, who were first led to Zion, the safest place. by God's grace, should inform all people of the New Covenant truth and lead them to flee to Zion quickly.

• 2021-08-26 13:37

In this age, we have to hurry to go to Zion. We can be safe when we are in Zion. Because, God gives us eternal salvation in Zion.

• 2021-08-26 13:37

According to the Bible, Zion is where God's feasts are celebrated. Among many churches, World Mission Society Church of God is the only church keeps New Covenant truth established by Jesus Christ! Welcome to WMSCOG!

• 2021-08-26 13:43

The safest place on earth is Zion . It is because Zion is where Almighty God dwells.
    Do you find where it is? That's where Christ Ahnsahnghong is.