June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Reason Why We Serve One Another

Author
Alice Perkins
Date
2021-08-21 14:43
Views

God taught us that we should serve each other.
Let's study the reason why we should serve others through the Bible.

First, God Himself set an example of serving.

Mat 20:26 -28
Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants
to be first must be your slave-- just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his
life as a ransom for many."

Second, we are one within Christ through Passover.

1 Co 10:16-17
Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread
that we break a participation in the body of Christ?
Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.

Here participating in the blood of Christ means to take part in the Passover of the New Covenant. We became
like one body by inheriting God's flesh and blood through Passover.
So, it's God's will to treat our brothers and sisters with serving and consideration.

Third, God promised rewards when we serve others with a humble mind.

Matt 18:4
Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Lk 14:11
For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

We are sinners who committed graved sins from heaven. So the earth is like a spiritual prison. In order to
return to our Heavenly Hometown, the Kingdom of Heaven, we should be humble ourselves and serve our
brothers and sisters.

God set an example of serving us and taught us to serve each other.
In the teachings of Mother, it is said "Even God came to serve, not to be served. When we serve one another
without wanting to be served, God will be pleased.".
Therefore, let's follow God's teaching about serving others so that we can practice the will of God and enter the
Kingdom of Heaven!

Total 8

• 2021-08-21 18:40

Amen!!! We should serve our spiritual brothers and sisters with love according to God's teachings.
    Not only that, we need to spread God's love to many people who do not know God's love. God set the example of true love by allowing the Passover to us. We too should follow the example of God's love by proclaiming the Passover to the whole world.

• 2021-08-22 03:08

Being Children of God is being happy.

• 2021-08-22 07:24

Every examples of Jesus is for our salvation. We committed sins in heaven and still have arrogant wanting to be served. We do no have ability to be born again in ourselves. Through the words of God, our sinful nature can be changed. I give all thanks to Christ Ahnshanghong and heavenly Mother for giving me the Passover which is perfect way to be changed and return to kingdom of heaven as Their children.

• 2021-08-22 12:55

God is love himself and God save us with his boundless love. This is why we should love each other as God did for us.
    We don't need to hesitate to love one another. Let us love our brothers and sisters and all souls because it is a best way to save them.

• 2021-08-23 03:31

Thanks God for allowing me to read this article. We must always be taught. You need to be able to reflect on your shortcomings. But what if there is no true teaching of God? You will live without knowing how to be thankful and not know where the path of truth is and where the right path is. I am truly grateful to God the Father and God the Mother for showing me how to live the right way.

• 2021-08-23 06:19

I love to keep the Passover to be God Elohim's children. And I want to serve according to God the Parents' examples. Let's follow all the teachings of God the Mother and become heavenly loyal priesthood of God.

• 2021-08-23 10:49

God has showed the perfect example to us. We must remember that the reason why we serve one another is that's the way to save ourselves!! Let's do what God showed us together! 🙂

• 2021-08-23 14:48

As it is written in the bible, "There is no one righteous, not even one". Like this, we are all sinners. That's why we are living in the city of refuge. However Heavenly who is free from sin Mother has come down to this spiritual prison because of all of us. She always teaches us what we should do for entering heaven like " Be kind, compassionate and serve to one another..." .
    Spiritually we are all heavenly family members to live together in heaven so should practice living in harmony with one another by doing according to the teachings of Mother until we change into angels at the end! Whatever Heavenly Mother says, we should obey her words because She is sacrificing Herself to protect us and lead us to heaven. All thanks, praise, glory and honor be to Heavenly Mother !!!