June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Rejoice with Jerusalem Heavenly Mother

Author
Cathy
Date
2021-08-19 12:57
Views
There is Heavenly Mother who gives us salvation and leads us to the kingdom of heaven.
The Bible testified about the existence of Heavenly Mother in the Bible.

Isa 66:10-14 "Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn over her. For you will nurse and be satisfied at her comforting breasts; you will drink deeply and delight in her overflowing abundance." For this is what the Lord says: "I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse and be carried on her arm and dandled on her knees. As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem." When you see this, your heart will rejoice and you will flourish like grass; the hand of the Lord will be made known to his servants, but his fury will be shown to his foes.

The Bible prophesied about the future of Jerusalem Heavenly Mother. Heavenly Jerusalem has come to this earth from heaven in this last ages (Rev 21:9-10). And Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother who gives us the water of life. According to the prophecy of Heavenly Mother, the children of Heavenly Mother rejoice with Her and love Her. Therefore, Jerusalem Heavenly Mother comforts us, the children of God.

In this last ages, all the children of Heavenly Mother all around the world are comforted over Heavenly Mother and receive the love of Her. We are the happiest people with Heavenly Mother in this world.
Let's shine the glory of Heavenly Mother to all nations.
And let's follow the teachings of Her and return to the kingdom of heaven.
Total 7

• 2021-08-19 13:05

Amen!! We feel joy thanks to Heavenly Mother. We feel comfort because we are under the Heavenly Mother's love. We follow the teachings of Heavenly Mother to become the complete. We preach Heavenly Mother because she is the savior of the last age!!

• 2021-08-19 15:10

Amen. How blessed we are to accept New Jerusalem Heavenly Mother and receive eternal life thru Her.
    Let us give thanks,honors and praises to Elohim God for being Parents of sinners.

• 2021-08-19 22:23

We are blessed because we are with Heavenly Mother. Heavenly Mother gives us the water of life, the eternal life and leads us to heaven.

• 2021-08-20 12:18

The same with your opinion, I also want to find our lost brothers and sisters for going back to heavenly home. Let's keep Mother's teachings and let Her, Jerusalem Mother be happy with that.

• 2021-08-20 13:36

To repay for heavenly mother's love, let's shine the glory of heavenly mother.

• 2021-08-23 19:16

Heavenly Mother's hope is for us to receive eternal life and enter the kingdom of heaven. So I will be a smile on Her face by obeying and practicing Her teachings!

• 2021-09-30 13:48

All thanks to Elohim God to have sought my wretched soul from this sinful world.