June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Preparing to Enter the Kingdom of Heaven Is The Best Way to Live a Good Life

Author
Angie
Date
2021-08-16 13:25
Views
People tend to thoroughly prepare for their physical and visible life on this earth, but most of them neglect preparing for the invisible Heaven. Just like we make preparation meticulously before visiting a foreign country, we must make a meticulous preparation before going to Heaven.

If anyone haven’t prepared to enter the Kingdom of Heaven while living on this earth, he/she would not be able to go there even though he/she was a well-prepared person for earthly life.

The Kingdom of Heaven is a place where there is no death. In other words, Heaven is a place where we can live forever. Then, how can we prepare to enter the Kingdom of Heaven? We must have eternal life. How can we have eternal life? Jesus taught that we must keep the Passover of the New Covenant to get eternal life. Jesus’ flesh and blood contain eternal life. The way of eating and drinking Jesus’ flesh and blood is eating and drinking the Passover bread and wine. Actually, Jesus’ promise of eternal life is contained in the Passover. Therefore, we must keep the Passover in order to receive the blessing of eternal life and enter Heaven.

Preparation to go to Heaven is keeping the New Covenant Passover. We should make this good news be spread to all people around the world so that all of them keep the Passover and receive eternal life to enter Heaven.

Preparation to enter Heaven
Total 12

• 2021-08-16 22:57

The afterlife must exist. After death, our soul live and are judged according to what we have done in this earth. We must prepare to enter to heaven. When we live on the earth, we must listen to God who leads us to heaven. God wants us to keep the Passover of the new covenant, so that we can receive the forgiveness of sins and the eternal life. Let us listen to God and enter the kingdom of Heaven.

• 2021-08-17 12:08

Amen~ We can never go to heaven as we are now, where our souls will return and live in eternal joy and happiness without pain, sorrow, or death again.
    Only those who can go to heaven must receive the forgiveness of sins through the Passover of the New Covenant and become a body of eternal life.
    If you want to go to a country other than your own country, you have to prepare a lot, and if that country is a place you really want to go, the preparation process will also be a happy one.
    Let us always prepare with excitement and joy by keeping the truth of the New Covenant that God has given us to the end, in order to return to the eternal heaven, which cannot be imagined in comparison to any other good, wonderful, or beautiful place in the world.

• 2021-08-17 13:05

I have never seen the food which don't be fermented. I have never seen the clothes which don't get old. I have never seen the one who live forever. Maybe, the Earth is surrounded by limitedness.
    Therefore, I realize that preparing to enter the Kingdom of Heaven is wise life in the earth.

• 2021-08-17 14:21

Eternal life is essential to us because heaven is the place where there is no death. We can get eternal life through the Passover. Let's diligently preach this good news.

• 2021-08-18 13:17

Amen~ I will spread good news to all people!!

• 2021-08-18 13:18

we have to live for the essence of life, the spirit rather than for the body.

• 2021-08-18 13:17

Amen!
    Life on earth is short, but life in heaven is eternal.
    Therefore, we need to be prepared for life in Heaven, where we will live forever.
    The first thing to prepare is to prepare for eternal life in order to enter the eternal kingdom of heaven.
    God came to this earth with the New Covenant Passover to give us eternal life.
    We thank God for leading us to heaven, and let's keep the Passover and enter the eternal Heaven!

• 2021-08-18 13:18

The wise is the one who prepare the spiritual life. Because the life on the earth is momentary, but the life in heaven is eternal. So, God let us know how to prepare spiritual life, that we will enjoy in heaven. It is to follow the new commandments!!

• 2021-08-18 13:20

Many people want to go to heaven, but do not know specifically who can go to heaven. Heaven is the place where there is no death, so God allowed us to celebrate the Passover. So, Let's keep the Passover that God has given us.

• 2021-08-18 13:27

Everyone wants go to heaven. However they don't know how they can go back to heaven exactly. Some say that they can go back to heaven when they believe in God. Other say that they can go to heaven when they do good deeds. The other say that they can go back to heaven when they pray hard. But the Bible says that we can go back to heaven by keeping the Passover. We can have eternal life and receive the forgiveness of sins through the Passover so that we can go to kingdom of heaven where is no sin and no death.

• 2021-08-19 01:43

I ask myself if I am living my life well today. Is the life of yesterday, the life of the present, and the life of the future worth living? I always look for the answer to this very fundamental question. In the end, there is always a mother. Just knowing that God the Father and God the Mother exist, I realized that just being there is a very valuable life for me. Thanks my dear Elohim God so much .

• 2021-08-19 10:23

The Passover is the way of the Kingdom of heaven. We can meet our God and go back to the Kingdom of heaven through the Passover. It's the will of God. We must follow the way of God by obeying the words of God.