FORUMS

God’s Perspective & Man’s Perspective

Author
noeleden
Date
2021-08-15 13:45
Views
Limitation is natural to human being.
But we have to know we have no limitations when we are with God.
Even if we think something is impossible, God is possible.
Thus, what we need is just faith. Having faith and being with God.
Then, we have no impossibility. We walk the victorious path of the gospel.
God said we can complete his gospel. Thus, my brothers and sisters, don't give up.
We can do everything because we are Elohim God's children.

[Hebrews 11:6]
“And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”
Total 8

• 2021-08-16 00:51

The life of a person who thinks about heaven is very different from the life of a person who does not think about heaven. Different thoughts lead to different actions. We, who hear the words of the Bible and the words of God, experience many fleshly things because we live in the earth. As we live in the world, there are many times when we forget the gospel of the kingdom of heaven. So, how much sacrifice and patience will God the Father and God the Mother endure to lead us who are lacking? Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, we sincerely thanks to you for helping and guiding us.

• 2021-08-15 20:18

People tend to think that they are able to do something with their own ability. I had the same attitude i the past before the WMSCOG. Actually, all things are to be done only by God's will without exceptions.
    God has prophesied many things through the Bible and all of them seem to be impossible before its fulfillment.
    For this reason, some people do not trust the Bible. Why this thing happens?
    It's because people think that their thoughts are right and perfect like that of God.
    This should be remembered that we are mortal beings and God is almighty!

• 2021-08-16 13:47

Amen! We can do everything in Elohim God!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

• 2021-08-17 01:51

I was tired of life for a while, but reading this article gave me strength. Let's move forward with the light of truth without grumbling or complaining. If I shake off yesterday's work and move on without giving up, I will reach heaven, right? Be strong~ Amen

• 2021-08-19 13:06

We can't see so many things even in the Earth. How dare can we say that what we can see is everything? If we see the world by God's perspective, we can realize what we have to prepare now!! Let's look at the Heaven and try to go to there! 🙂

• 2021-08-17 13:10

Amen~ We ourselves are so weak and lacking that it is difficult to fully achieve even the smallest things.
    However, if we depend on Elohim God, who is all-powerful and has no limits, nothing in this world is impossible.
    While walking the path of faith, there will be moments when many difficulties and limitations are felt, but each time, throw away the thought of winning with the power of a weak person,
    We must become children of God who can overcome our limits by relying on Elohim God for everything.

• 2021-08-17 13:13

Since we are children of God we can do everything with God.

• 2021-08-17 13:16

Amen! Let's keep going to preach the gospel!