June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Why did God refer to Himself as 'Us'?

Author
Cathy
Date
2021-08-27 09:44
Views
Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, ......So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Why did God refer to Himself as 'Us'? It is because God is not One as God the Father.
God created male and female in the image of God.
So there are the male image of God and the female image of God.
It means that God the Father and God the Mother exist.
So God referred to Himself as 'Us' in the book of Genesis.
To receive salvation, we must believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father.
Let's meet God the Mother in WMSCOG[World Mission Society Church of God].

Total 12

• 2021-08-27 16:02

Amen!!
    God refer to Himself as 'Us'. It means that God is not one. The Bible testifies that God the Father and God the Mother exist.
    To go to heaven, you must believe in God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2021-08-28 04:36

For a long time, we call male image of God Father. So we should call female image of God Mother. The Bride appears with the Spirit God the Father. She is also called wife of the Lamb in heavenly wedding banquet. There are blessed those who are invited in there. The guests are saints and the wife of our Father is our Mother. I give all thanks to Mother for coming to the earth and becoming my Mother.

• 2021-08-28 12:04

God the Mother is the last secret hidden in the Bible. In this age, we should believe in God the Mother to receive the water of life and enter the kingdom of heaven.

[Revelation 22:17] The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

According to the prophecy of the Bible, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have come as the Spirit and the Bride to lead us to the kingdom of heaven.

Actually, the Bible testifies about God the Mother from the first page of the Bible. In the Scriptures, the word "Elohim" is used to refer to God. The word "Elohim" is plural not singular. It means "Gods". God created man in the image of God: male and female were made. This means that there are the male image of God [God the Father] and the female of of God [God the Mother.]

The Apostle Paul witnessed that there is God the Mother:

[Galatians 4:26] But the Jerusalem that is above [in heaven] is free, and she is our mother.

• 2021-08-29 13:16

We can recognize God through creatures which has been created in the image of God. Male and Female were created in the image of God the Father and God the Mother. Therefore, male and female could be created.Let's believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father

• 2021-08-28 13:00

The Bible has a lot of secrets hidden in it. Among them, the big secret is the Christ because God comes in the flesh to this earth. It's very difficult for us to realize the Christ with physical eyes . Then, how can we recognize the savior? Jesus taught us that the Bible is the book to testify about the Christ, that is, the Savior. So, through the Bible, we can find out who the Savior is. The Bible tells us that God created man in His image. So, the man who was created in the image of God was Adam and Eve. It means that God has two images of God: the male image of God and the female image of God. So many believers have called the male image of God as God the Father. Then, what should we call the female image of God? We should call Her God the Mother. That's why the Bible clearly testifies that There must be God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2021-08-29 01:26

As for me, it was so surprising that God referred to Himself as us n the Bible.
    This will be the same with all people, even to unbelievers.
    I had been believing in God for years before the WMSCOG. A member of the WMSCOG explained the existence of God the Mother through the Bible. Then, I thought that his Bible is different from mine. However, it was my misunderstanding!
    God has taught us the existence of God the Mother through the Bible. Her existence has been hidden to the appointed time.
    Now is the time to receive and follow God the Mother for the eternal salvation.

• 2021-08-29 13:12

I met God the Mother at the Church of God. The Elohim, God the Father and God the Mother, who said ‘we’, came to this earth in the flesh to establish the Church of God and guide us on the path of salvation. If anyone wants to be saved, meet God the Mother at the Church of God.

• 2021-08-29 13:33

Amen. The Bible said that all things were created by God's will. All living creatures have their mothers. We also receive life from Mother finally. What is God's will in creating mothers in the world?
    Our spiritual life is given through our spiritual Mother. We have God the Mother. Since God exists as the male image of God and the female image of God, God referred to Himself as Us in the Bible. We call Them God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2021-08-29 13:33

The Bible testifies about the existence of not only God the Father but also God the Mother. We should believe in Elohim God.

• 2021-08-29 13:35

Elohim is more than one as plural. We should obey and follow up Bible itself. So, we must follow God the father and mother who will give us water of life freely.

• 2021-09-01 11:02

God referred to himself as 'Us' because there are God the Father and God the Mother. 'Us' is plural word and we can realize that God has his images more than one. 'Us' in Genesis is the word that makes your stereotype that there's only one God the Father throw away!! 🙂

• 2021-09-30 13:20

The knowledge of Elohim God is the hidden secret for ages. Without this knowledge,there'll be no salvation at all. Only the chosen will realize that the water of life flows out from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.