June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The invitation from God.

Author
Su_ri
Date
2021-08-24 10:39
Views
What do you think about God's invitation. We can sure that it is to give blessings, salvation, eternal life and authority to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Then, Do you want to be invited from God and attend there?

Actually God invited us in this age to the Heavenly Wedding Banquet.

In there, we can receive eternal life which Spirit and the Bride, God the Father and God the Mother give us.

If you want to attend Heavenly Wedding Banquet and be saved, answer their calling.

Total 5

• 2021-08-24 12:54

Yes! I want to be invited to Heavenly Wedding Banquet because those who are invited to Heavenly Wedding Banquet get blessing from Elohim God! 🙂

• 2021-08-25 00:45

Amen. I really would like to take part in the Heavenly Wedding Banquet God has bee preparing for us, our eternal lives. Because God the Father and God the Mother are our Parents. Through that Banquet we can meet both of Them. The Bible says, those who participate the Heavenly Wedding Banquet are blessed. So to speak, from God the Father and God the Mother, we will be blessed with forgiveness, eternal life and salvation. Let's listen to God Elohim's calling and com to Them in Zion, WMSCOG.

• 2021-08-25 10:33

Receiving invitation from God means receiving the ticket to the heavenly kingdom.
    This ticket is to be given only in the WMSCOG, where God's feasts are kept according to the Bible.
    On this ticket are written the names of the Holy Spirit and the Bride.
    Now, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are inviting the chosen to the angelic world through the gospel of the new covenant. What will be more valuable than receiving this ticket from Elohim God?

• 2021-08-25 14:17

Being invited by God is such a great blessing. God invites God's people to the wedding banquet to grant blessings of eternal life. To be invited by God, we should acknowledge who is the bridegroom and the bride. So excited to be there and receive the blessings of water of life from our Father and Mother. Giving eternal thanks to Elohim God for allowing us to attend the heavenly wedding banquet!

• 2021-09-30 13:30

All thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother to invite me to the heavenly wedding banquet. I hope to return to heavenly home following Elohim God's will.