June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Interview before heaven

Author
Mia
Date
2021-08-24 01:47
Views
A lot of people who wish to go to heaven believe in God, especially, Jesus.
Do you know the fact we have to do when we are at the gate of heaven?

We need to pass these kinds of interview to enter the kingdom of heaven.
1. Do you have the seal of God? It's the most necessary.
2. What is the new name of Jesus?
3. What kind of efforts did you make for heaven?
4. When did you repent sincerely, why?
5. How many times did you think of heaven and God Elohim a day?
6. How much did you read and keep in mind God's Word?
7. Do you have any problems to enter the kingdom of heaven as you are now?
8. ...

We have still some chances to change and make up the lack of them.
Let's pass all the questions of God and enter the kingdom of heaven God has prepared.

Total 5

• 2021-08-24 09:22

I sincerely thank Elohim God for giving this sinner, who is always lacking and weak, the promise and opportunity of eternal heaven.
    There are still many things that need to be filled, so I will do my best to be transformed into a more worthy figure in God's sight, thinking about the hearts of Heavenly Father and Mother who gave me time and waited for me.
    There will be many trials and difficulties in the future, but I will overcome them to the end and become a child who can enter the eternal kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-08-24 12:57

I think that's good questions which think about my faith to Heaven. I realize that not only knowing God is important, but also trying to become God's children is important, too!! I'll check myself through those questions to be perfect in front of the door of Kingdom of Heaven!

• 2021-08-25 00:54

If you had to do an interview to go to heaven right now, would you be able to answer with confidence? The situation is very lacking. I have to become a person who can prepare in various ways. Pray for the strength of Elohim God Holy Spirit, and grant me patience. I sincerely thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for allowing me to hope for heaven by relying only on God.

• 2021-09-03 02:27

If we want to pass this interview, the only way is here. Let's follow God the Mother's teachings. And let's live lives which spreading the seed of spirit. Let's not give up and keep up the good work as a gospel work.

• 2021-09-12 05:22

Do you have the answer?
    If you don't, you have to meet the second coming Jesus and God the Mother who give us it.