June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Where your faces toward

Author
Mia
Date
2021-09-03 07:59
Views
In the Bible, there are some records when the people of Israel turned their faces toward God and sometimes they turned their backs.

What is the meaning of turning faces toward someone?
What does turn your back mean?

Ezekiel 8:16
He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With THEIR BACKS toward the temple of the LORD and their FACE TOWARD the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

What were they doing?
They were facing toward to the east, bowing down to the sun, not LORD.
It is the prophecy of Sunday worship of christian.
They are worshiping not Jesus, our God the Father but the Sun-god on Sunday.

How about this verse?

2 King 23:25
Neither before nor after Josiah was there a king like him who TURNED TO the LORD as he did--with all his heart and with all his soul and with all his strength, in accordance with all the Law of Moses.

King Josiah is regarded as a king who loved God with all his heart and with all his soul and with all his strength. How? As he turned to the LORD.

He kept all the feasts of God include the Passover.
The Passover is the way to return to God and heaven.

Let us not face the sun as we worship the sun-god, but face our God Elohim, and let us love God with all our hearts.

Total 14

• 2021-09-05 06:27

I will face God who allows us the New covenant.

• 2021-09-05 13:15

God's people need a heart facing toward to only God and listen to the words of God.
    Let's follow the words of God the Father and God the Mother

• 2021-09-05 13:29

I’ll follow the words of God and keep the commandments of God!

• 2021-09-05 13:29

Amen. We must seek and fear God in order to be saved. Those who turn their backs on God and worship the sun god will be cursed, not saved. Let's become children who receive salvation by keeping the Sabbath and the Passover, which are God's commandments.

• 2021-09-05 13:30

Amen. While living in this world, we sometimes turn our faces toward worldly things. We, who are children of God the Father and God the Mother, should turn to God all the time. Then, what should we do? We should listen to Them and follow what the Bible said. Like King Josiah, let us love God with our hearts and with all our souls by keeping the feasts of God.

• 2021-09-05 13:33

The reason why we should toward God is that God is the only one who can save us. Let's listen only to God's words and keep God's commandments and be saved.

• 2021-09-06 10:26

I didn't know I did worship to sun-god on Sunday. I had just idea I had worship to Jesus, our God the Father. But I have never thought I did a big mistake and sin to God. I am so sorry to God the Father and at the same time I give great and eternal thanks to God for knowing the truth.

• 2021-09-06 12:27

The name of Sunday itself tells about relation of worshiping the sun god. Because they worshiping the sun god made each name of the days.

• 2021-09-06 13:05

Yes, the representative truth of returning to God is the Sabbath and the Passover of the New Covenant. Let's go back to our God Elohim and enter the Kingdom of Heaven by keeping all the feasts of the New Covenant which was established by God!

• 2021-09-06 13:06

Amen. Elohim God is only our refuge. Thanks to Father and Mother for allowing me to meet heaven

• 2021-09-06 13:10

I'd like to love God with all our hearts by keeping all the feasts of God.

• 2021-09-06 14:38

History written in the past gives us a good lesson to learn. People who claim to believe in God turned their back towards God and worshiped other gods. What was the result? Whoever worships idols of other gods was cursed by God. The same situation is happening nowadays. People who believe in God worship other gods and keeps other god's festivals. Let us diligently study the Bible and put effort to know God so that we can correctly worship true God.

• 2021-09-07 12:48

Which one do you see in front of you, God or other god? If you say that you are in front of God, how can you sure that? Do you keep the God's covenant and get worship to God on the God's worship day? If you don't, you may be in front of other god who leads you to Hell. Before the last day comes, you must turn yourself to God who will lead you to Heaven!!

• 2021-09-26 15:00

We are living the days God created. God commanded us to celebrate the seventh day when he had rested from creation work. Why are the people called Christian keeping the first day?