June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Let's Shine the Glory of Jerusalem Heavenly Mother

Author
Cathy
Date
2021-09-03 06:53
Views
Isa 60:1-5 "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. "Lift up your eyes and look about you: your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the arm. Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come.

The Bible prophesied that "All the people and nations will come to Jerusalem".
Here, Jerusalem represents Jerusalem Heavenly Mother(Rev 21:9, Gal 4:26).
Like this, the Bible prophesied the existence of Jerusalem Heavenly Mother and the glory of Her through the Old Testament.

Heavenly Mother came in the flesh and gives us the water of life in this last ages.
The reason why many people and nations come to Heavenly Mother.
And it is because those who believe in Heavenly Mother can receive eternal life and salvation.

We, the children of Heavenly Mother, must shine the glory and love of Jerusalem Heavenly Mother to all nations.
I give thanks to Heavenly Mother who takes care of us and gives us the endless love of Her.
Total 13

• 2021-09-03 12:29

The Bible prophesied that God the Mother would appear in the last days to give eternal life to us, sinners, who should need to be forgiven. In this age, according to all the prophecies of the Bible, God the Mother came in the flesh with God the Father and is calling us to give eternal life, and leading us to the kingdom of heaven. The Bible says that God the Mother is the important key for us to get salvation. That's why the Bible tells us that only those who accept God the Mother can be children of God the Mother and inherit all the heirs of the kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-09-04 04:43

It's about time to shine God the Mother's glory to the whole world!
    God the Mother's love is melting the frozen hearts around the world.
    We, who are dwelling in Zion, are being loved by heavenly Mother. we also know that there're still heavenly brothers and sisters outside Zion. We should not be silent over them. We have to shout out God the Mother's glory.
    Then, the day will surely come when we'll return to heavenly home!

• 2021-09-04 08:51

Every single prophecy of the Bible will be fulfilled without failure. In this age, the glory of Heavenly Jerusalem Mother will be shown to the whole world as prophesied in the Bible.

It's prophesied that God the Mother will appear along with God the Father to give us the water of life to human beings (Revelation 22:17.) Accoding to the prophecy of the Bible, God the Mother has come. Now, God the Father and God the Mother are calling people to give them the water of life. To receive the water of life, we should believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father.

The World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in God the Mother along with God the Father based on the Bible. Please come to the Church of God to receive the water of life.

• 2021-09-04 15:23

Amen. Heavenly Mother is the source of the water of life. Without Her, no one can have eternal life. For this reason, Mother came to this earth to give us salvation. She threw away all glroy of heaven. Let’s give all thanks to Heavenly Mother for giving us salvation and shine glory of Heavenly Mother to the world!

• 2021-09-07 09:18

Heavenly Jerusalem Mother is God who came with Heavenly Father who is the Holy Spirit in this last age of the Holy Spirit and gave us the blessing of eternal life with the water of life.
    The work of the gospel of God is being fulfilled as recorded in the Bible.
    There were not many people who believed in Jesus when he came, but according to the prophecies of the Bible, there are not many people in the world who do not know him now.
    Through the prophecies of the Bible, God said that in these last days the glory of Jerusalem would fill the whole world, and we can see that the prophecy is being fulfilled in this age in which we live today.
    As a child of Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, I will always strive to shine the light of Heavenly Mother's glory.

• 2021-09-07 12:50

The prophecy that Glory of Jerusalem Mother will be shine to all the world must be accomplished. Therefore, those who try to shine the Glory of Jerusalem Mother would be the protagonists of that prophecy!! Let's shine Jerusalem Mother's glory together! 🙂

• 2021-09-07 14:37

Now is the time to shine the glory of Jerusalem! It was prophesied to reveal God the Mother and shine Her glory all over the world. Hope more people come to know and realize the value of Mother. We never can be saved without our Spiritual Mother. All the prophecies of the Bible were fulfilled as they were written in the Bible, also the prophecies about our Mother's glory have been happening throughout the world. Let us be protagonists, who reveal Mother's glory all over the world 🙂

• 2021-09-10 06:37

I’m so happy to meet my heavenly Jerusalem Mother in my live. She is our only hope. Let’s shine Her glory to the whole world!

• 2021-09-10 13:01

Amen~. Only those believe God the Mother can receive the eternal life in the last age. Thanks to the Elohim God, God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2021-09-10 13:07

Father Christ Ahnsahnghong established God the Mother New Jerusalem and preached her. Then, now what should we do as the children of Elohim God. We must shine the light of the glory of Heavenly #Jerusalem #Mother to the whole world.  It is our mission.
    Let us preach God the Mother as Christ #Ahnsahnghong did.

• 2021-09-10 13:23

Compared to what we received from Heavenly mother, there is not enough to give. I will do my best in the gospel mission for the joy of Heavenly mother.

• 2021-09-10 13:24

Now the water of life from Heavenly Mother is spreading all over the world.
    Let us believe in Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, so that we can receive eternal life through the water of life from Mother and go to heaven.

• 2021-09-10 13:29

It is lucky to me. I met heavenly Mother in this world. She gave me love and taught how to go to the kingdom of heaven. Im so happy now.