June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Mother is heavenly Jerusalem who gives us eternal life

Author
Sierra
Date
2021-09-29 14:47
Views
Who is God the Savior who gives us eternal life in this age? Let’s confirm this through the Bible.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Here, the Bible tells us that the Spirit and the Bride give us eternal life in this age. So the Spirit and the Bride are God the Savior who have the authority of giving eternal salvation.

The Spirit is God the Father Ahnsahnghong according to the Trinity. Then who is the Bride? She is God the Mother who has the authority of giving eternal salvation.

Rev 21:9-10 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

The Bride who gives us eternal life with Christ Ahnsahnghong is heavenly Jerusalem. Then what relationship do we have with the Bride, heavenly Jerusalem?

Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

The Bride, heavenly Jerusalem, is God the Mother. In this age, God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother give us eternal life. Therefore, to receive eternal salvation, we should believe in not only God the Father Ahnsahnghong but also God the Mother. WMSCOG believes in not only God the Father Ahnsahnghong but God the Mother according to the will of God. There is heavenly Jerusalem God the Mother who gives us eternal salvation. Let’s believe in God the Mother who has appeared in the flesh according to the prophecy.
Total 12

• 2021-09-30 02:19

It's very lucky to have met God the Father Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother(Spirit & Bride), the savior of this age. We have a duty to share this Good News with more people. I want many people to receive the water of life from God and go to heaven. This is also what pleases God the most. I thanks to God Elohim for giving us this precious water of life without cost.

• 2021-09-30 10:12

Amen! We are so blessed because we know God the Father and God the Mother. Also, we know how to become the Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother's children. It means that we can go to Heaven and live in there with Heavenly Parents! There are so many people who want to become God's children and live in Heaven. Now, spreading this gospel to all the world is our mission!! I give thanks to Elohim God and I will try to preach this truth to all around the world!! 🙂

• 2021-09-30 10:39

I'm so happy to realize God the Mother who has been secreted in ages and generation in the bible. In this age, only those who accept God the Mother can get eternal life and go back to heaven.

• 2021-09-30 11:15

I feel so blessed to know our spiritual Mother. Is there any grater joy than knowing Heavenly Mother? Thanks to Father and Mother!

• 2021-09-30 13:24

Let's suppose that there are two Heaven.
    There is only God the Father in the first Heaven. There are God the Father and God the Mother in the second Heaven.
    What do you think which Heaven is perfect? Which one do you want to go?
    I'd like to go to Heaven where God the Father and God the Mother dwell. because the Bible testifies God the Mother exists.

• 2021-10-01 02:58

The one who can give the water of life is only God. therefore, the Bride who gives the water of life with the Spirit is God. the Spirit is God the Father according to the Trinity. so the Bride who is the wife of the Lamb, is our God the Mother. surely God the Mother exits. Only Those who believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father can obtain eternal life through the water of life.

• 2021-10-01 05:10

I want to go to heaven where God tge Father and God the Mother dwell. Before coming to this earth, we were already born as children of God the Mother as well as God the Father.

• 2021-10-01 08:43

God the Mother is truly our God who will gives us the water of life with God the Father. Unless we believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father, we can never have the water of life. Please come to the Church of God and believe in God the Mother who came to this earth to save us according to the prophecies of the Bible!

• 2021-10-01 11:08

Heavenly Jerusalem Mother is the God who gives us the water of life by coming as a savior along with the Second Coming Christ, who is the God of the Holy Spirit, in this last age of the Holy Spirit according to the prophecy of the Bible.
    I thank God Elohim for making this sinner who has done nothing good to realize the parents of our souls and even granting us the blessing of eternal life through Heavenly Mother.

• 2021-10-01 13:31

The Bible provides us the wisdom of eternal salvation. Above all, it was written to testify the Savior. We're living the last age, not the age of the Son. So,we have to meet the Savior of the age of the Holy Spirit.
    By the Bible, the living water is to flow out from the heavenly Jerusalem in this last age. This heavenly Jerusalem is none other than God the Mother in the flesh! Cometo the WMSCOG to meet Her!

• 2021-10-01 14:35

In this age, the Spirit and the Bride give us eternal life. The Spirit is God the Father and the Bride is God the Mother. So, we should believe in not only God the Father but also God the Mother to receive water of life. Let's believe in Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother!

• 2021-10-05 13:35

God promised that the water of live would flow out from the heavenly Jerusalem. This heavenly Jerusalem is to appear out of heaven even in the age of the Holy Spirit. All the more, this heavenly Jerusalem is to appear along with the Spirit to lead us to the everlasting world. And, realizing this heavenly Jerusalem is finding out the last secret hidden in the Bible.
    Come to the WMSCOG and receive God the Mother, the source of eternal salvation.