June 7, 2021

FORUMS

If there is no God the Mother.

Author
Su_ri
Date
2021-10-06 11:40
Views
If there is no God the Mother, who can receive spiritual life.

If there is no God the Mother, who can receive the promise of God.

If there is no God the Mother, who can become the heirs of God.

If there is no God the Mother, who can have eternal life.

If there is no God the Mother, who can enter the kingdom of heaven.

For our salvation, we really need God the Mother the key of salvation.
Thankfully, God the Mother is always with us and walk together. Let us believe in God the Mother and receive all theses blessings.
Total 6

• 2021-10-06 12:06

Amen. I could feel that we cannot do anything without our Mother.
    Mother is a special and essential being for both physically and spiritually.
    God let us know the reason why we need Heavenly Mother through the principle of earthly system.
    Without Heavenly Mother, there is no life, no salvation, no eternal life as well as cannot be the heir of God.
    I'm so proud that I know our Heavenly Mother. Thanks to Father and Mother from the bottom of our heart for letting us be Your children.

• 2021-10-06 13:56

If we don't have God the Mother, we can't receive salvation. How precious God the Mother is!
    God the Mother has come in the flesh to save us. She gives us the great love and sacrifice to lead us to the kingdom of heaven. We receive the love of God the Mother. As God the Mother's children, we should obey the words of God the Mother and must return to the kingdom of heaven with Her. Let's preach the truth of God the Mother to the whole world. I give praise and thanks to God the Mother.

• 2021-10-06 13:17

All thanks to God the Mother to be with me, even today, even on earth!
    I am nothing but a heavenly sinner who had betrayed You in the heavenly kingdom. What is more, I had no idea of this fact before I realized Your unfailing love. Even now, I'm not perfect to inherit the kingdom of heaven. Nevertheless, You prays for me to be changed as the one who is prepared to return to the heavenly kingdom. You washed my wretched soul with the free gift of the water of life. How blessed I am to be born again within Your lovely arms!

• 2021-10-06 13:23

Amen! Without God the Mother, there's no life in us. God the Mother has come to this earth in the flesh in order to give us the water of life. The Bible prophesies Her coming along with God the Father as the Spirit and the Bride in this last age of the Holy Spirit. God the Mother has been carrying the burden of our sins alone on this earth. How can we fathom Her love toward Her children and suffering that She has had for our salvation. Thanks to Her love and sacrifice, we are qualified to receive eternal life and enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2021-10-06 23:29

Before the WMSCOG, this kind of question as meaningless to me because I had no interest in the spiritual things. I even denied the existence of my soul. Now, I'm following God the Mother as a member of the WMSCOG and many heavenly families are following God the Mother in Zion. They all hope to enter the angelic world while following God the Mother. God the Mother will clothe ourselves with eternal salvation. I hope to be with God the Mother forever in the kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-10-07 03:05

I love this article! Amen! Without Heavenly Mother, there is not hope to me. Through the love and sacrifice of God the Mother, we can live with true happiness and hope in this sinful world. God the Mother always cares of Her beloved children and helps them to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Let us be awaken spiritually and help God the Mother by doing the work of gospel!