June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The reason why we believe in God the Mother.

Author
Su_ri
Date
2021-10-01 11:24
Views
Why we must believe in God the Mother? It is because  God the Mother is a key of salvation, eternal and heaven. The water of life which is given by God the Mother we can have eternal life, the promise of God. The faith that believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father is an important point to receive salvation and blessings from God. I hope the everyone believe in Elohim God and become the Children of God.

Total 11

• 2021-10-01 13:26

Amen. God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are our Saviors of this age. When we receive Them, we can get the water of life and go to heaven together. If I were born, I must have believed in Jesus only. However, He has already come in the flesh twice. When He comes He will use the name of Him. The very Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ who we should meet and receive as God the Father. The Spirit and the Bride, God Elohim, are our Spiritual Parents, Heavenly Parents, the key of salvation.

• 2021-10-01 13:25

The reason why I believe in God the Mother? First, I truly want to be saved on that day from this sinful world. I've learned that God the Mother has come with the living water through the Bible. I trust the Bible as the wisdom of eternal salvation. I'm sure that the water of life from God the Mother will change myself to be the heavenly heir.

• 2021-10-01 13:48

There were important points in each era to gain eternal life and go to heaven. It is God.
    In the age of the Father, we had to understand and believe in Jehovah as God. In the Age of the Son, we had to believe and follow Jesus as God.
    In today's age of the Holy Spirit, we must believe and follow the Holy Spirit and the Bride.
    The Holy Spirit is God the Father and the Bride is God the Mother. Those who want to go to heaven must fully understand and accept God the Mother.

• 2021-10-01 13:49

The key of salvation, That is God the Mother. Only God the Mother can give us the Water of Life , Eternal Life. So WMSCOG believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father.

• 2021-10-02 02:17

There's a time for everything under the heaven. We all are destined to face death in our life and nothing will be remembered. However, God promised that when we depend on God, we'll be changed as the perfect within Elohim God's love. Our first day in the kingdom of heaven will surely come when we follow God the Mother to the end. She will help us to reach the heaven's gate. Now is the time to listen to God the Mother, the source of eternal salvation.

• 2021-10-01 14:06

It is so simple that why we should we believe in God the Mother? Because she is our God, our Savior at this last age. We don't need any words more.

• 2021-10-02 12:59

Amen! It's prophesied that the Spirit and the Bride give us the water of life or eternal life in this age (Revelation 22:17.) Therefore, we must meet the Spirit and the Bride to get salvation. The Spirit is God the Father according to the Trinity: the Holy Father, the Holy Son and the Holy Spirit are one and same. Then, who is the Bride? The Bride is heavenly Jerusalem (Revelation 21:9-10), who is God the Mother (Galatians 4:26.)

Our salvation is up to whether we meet God the Mother or not. God the Mother is key to salvation. Today, only the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in God the Mother based on the Bible.

• 2021-10-02 13:34

the reason why God allowed the Bible to mankind, is because salvation of mankind. so, the Bible testifies about God as Savior. In this age, the Bible testifies about God the Mother as well as God the Father. the Spirit as God the Father and the Bride as God the Mother give the water of life. In order to be saved, we should believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father.

• 2021-10-02 14:31

God the Mother is our Creator. Just as Eve became mother of all the living, God the Mother who is last Eve is our everlasting Mother giving life to her heavenly chidren.

• 2021-10-02 18:13

Because it is prophesied in the Bible that those who are to be saved in the last days are the rest of Her offspring!

• 2021-10-05 13:23

The firm belief on God the Mother will lead us to the everlasting world, where there's no more pains but eternal happiness.
    The mortal beings will fail to reach this heavenly kingdom. We have to be changed as heavenly ones within God the Mother's lovely arms. And, this is why we have to come to God the Mother, who dwells in Zion. She is the well of the living water for all people on earth. We'll be clothed with the heavenly things on that day and live forever there.