I sincerely give glory to Elohim God

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-01-21 01:19
Views
WMSCOG

(Colossians 1:13)
For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves.

If I had stayed in the world without Elohim God's call, I would have been very unhappy. I sincerely give glory to God for allowing me to fully believe in God the Father and Heavenly Mother's love and go to the kingdom of God through the love of Hagar. The whole world is full of darkness and is suffering from many calamities and evil deeds. Help me to truly spread God's love in this world, and to keep and deliver the New Covenant feast that contains God's love.

Total 5

• 2022-01-21 13:35

God leads us,sinners, to live a graceful life as his children throughhisgreatlove. I'll do preach the gospel and deliver God's great love and sacrifice for the glory of Elohim God.

• 2022-01-21 13:42

The Bible says we can receive full of wisdom to know Christ through the blood of Jesus. That is given through the Passover of the new covenant. Holy Spirit knows deep things of God. We are sanctuary where God dwells. We can be holy by keeping the Passover and the Spirit comes on us. The Spirit let us know true God. I give thanks to God Ahnsahnghong for allowing the Holy Spirit through the Passover and letting me have faith in Him.

• 2022-01-21 14:34

Amen!!
    Even though I am small and weak, I will boldly preach the gospel of God by relying on God. The way to repay God's love and sacrifice is to find our lost brothers and sisters in heaven as soon as possible. We will become children who bring joy to God.

• 2022-01-22 13:35

Truly, I also give all thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who have chosen me from this sinful world. Now, I learned through the Bible that I am nothing but a heavenly sinner, who had betrayed God in the kingdom of heaven. I was expelled out of heaven to this city of refuge, not remembering what had happened in the heavenly kingdom.
    Nonetheless, now, I'm dwelling in Zion, hoping to return to heavenly home. This great blessing was allowed even to me through the love of the new covenant from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother!

• 2022-01-24 00:20

Considering my sins through God's teachings, I was far from being saved. No one will grieve on me even though I end up with the hell. I was a heavenly sinner who had betrayed God in the kingdom of heaven. I was destined to suffer in the lake of fire. However, I was redeemed and delivered to Zion that I could drink the water of life from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. I sincerely give all thanks to heavenly Parents, who came down out of heaven with the free gift of the water of life. I want to keep in step with Their teachings for the kingdom of heaven.