June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The love of heavenly Father and Mother

Author
Estherkim
Date
2021-10-08 12:16
Views
We are so weak and imperfect before God.
The Bible says that our lives are like worms and maggots.
We, like worms, need God's help to undergo a complete transformation.
For this reason, Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who are Elohim God, are teaching and guiding how we can be transformed into the body of eternal life.
In the process, our Heavenly Father and Mother suffered hardships and pains that they did not have to go through, and they are still showing great love through constant sacrifice.
Let us realize the love of our holy Heavenly Father and Mother and walk the right path of faith with a grateful heart.

Total 13

• 2021-10-08 12:40

I think that I was so blessed in the whole universe to be loved by heavenly Parents, even in this sinful world. They came down to earth to seek and to save what was lost,not for Themselves. They had to undergo all kinds of sufferings to hug heavenly lost children with the unfailing love.
    I hope to please Them while being faithful to Them. I want to be a good gospel worker to repay Their love.
    Today, I took my steps toward heavenly home,following God the Mother.

• 2021-10-08 13:00

God has given to us the unconditional love. Instead of us, sinners, God walked the path of the cross. We should walk the path of gospel with God, even though there is pain and trials in this path.

• 2021-10-09 04:52

Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. we can return kingdom of heaven when we follow Elohim God' Words.

• 2021-10-09 12:17

We are blessed God's children who receive the love of God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. Even though we sinned in heaven, God the Father and God the Mother have come in the flesh and seek us to give salvation. Through the grate love and sacrifice of God Elohim, we can receive salvation and walk the path of faith. God Elohim restored the truth of the New Covenant and teach us the truth of life. Let's shine the glory of God Elohim and return to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-10-10 07:58

The bible says that we are like maggots and worms. To go to heaven we have to transform like angel in the love of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. They love us even the point of death coming to the flesh. Let's have a faith in them and say to them thanks !!

• 2021-10-10 08:50

Thanks to Father and Mother for their abundant of love!

• 2021-10-10 12:01

Amen. Father and Mother, the Creator God, who have eternal life, came to this earth in the flesh only to give us eternal life.
    We can return to heaven when we realize the sacrifices of our Father and Mother.

• 2021-10-10 12:28

of God. Let us be more grateful to God because heaven is the place where we are forgiveness of sins by God's love and return to God's grace.

• 2021-10-10 12:33

Amen. For the children of God, God came to the earth and underwent difficulties and adversities instead of us. After becoming children of God the Father and God the Mother by accepting the truth, I sometimes committed sins. But God the Mother teaches me to abandon my bad habits and She always waits for me to repent. How can I repay God the Father and God the Mother for Their great love and sacrifice? I give eternal thanks and honor to Elohim God and I will try to follow Their teachings and repay God for Their love.

• 2021-10-10 12:35

Thanks to Father and Mother for leading me to eternal life and heaven.

• 2021-10-10 13:27

Jesus said those who keep the law of God know God. God Elohim God the Father and God the Mother created all things for 6 days and rested 7th day. It was set as the Sabbath day. Through Sabbath day, God created us perfect like Them. Those who keep the Sabbath can become perfect by grace of God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2021-10-10 14:29

Amen. Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have suffered pain for our salvation. We should suffer all that pain because we are the sinners. However, Father and Mother suffered that instead of us. They restored the New Covenant to give us salvation. So let’s give all thanks and glory to Elohim God.

• 2021-10-12 04:59

In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are the light, leading us to the kingdom of heaven. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother restored the ruined New Covenant according to the prophecies of the Bible.

I give eternal thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for re-opening the way to the kingdom of heaven by restoring the New Covenant. Please come to the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) to meet the Savior of this age: Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who have come as the Spirit and the Bride (Revelation 22:17.) And you can keep the New Covenant through which we can receive the forgiveness of sins (Matthew 26:28.)