June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Does it not exist if I can't see it?

Author
Paul
Date
2023-05-12 13:02
Views

Some people say that you can be trusted when you see it, but you can't be trusted when you don't see it.

They claim that they can't believe God because they can't see him.

Can I say that God is not there just because I can't see it?

Let me give you a few examples.

1. The Earth is still spinning and orbiting at a tremendous speed.

The Earth's rotation speed is reportedly 1,660 km/h, and the Earth's revolution is 110,000 km/h
  That's it.

If we compare it to 100 to 110 km/h on a typical highway, it's a tremendous speed.

But do you live with the speed?

Do you live with feeling of speed?  There's no one like that.

Obviously, even at this moment when you're reading this, the Earth is moving at a tremendous rate.

Can I say that the earth doesn't move just because I don't feel it?

2. Sound is present anytime, anywhere.

The range of sound that we can hear is 20 to 20,000 hertz.

You don't get it, do you?

Let me give you a few examples that you can hear around you.

- A very low note on the guitar is about 41 hertz (very low note, but I can hear it)

- The normal sound that the piano makes is about 262 hertz (That's a good sound)

- The cymbals make a very loud sound about 15,000 hertz (It's surprisingly loud)

They'll say that there's a sound because I can hear it.

The sound that a person can hear is called "audible frequency,"

and it is said that a person can only hear it within this range.

But there is definitely a sound below the home frequency, and above that sound,

so can I conclude that it never exists just because I don't hear it?

Like this, our human ability to judge and sense is very limited.

To say that it doesn't exist just because I don't feel it, and that the sound doesn't exist just

because I don't hear it is too much of a narrow idea trapped in my own thoughts.

So how can we identify the existence of God who gives us blessings?

As someone claim, God is invisible and God's voice is not heard.

The only way to confirm and recognize the existence of God is the "Bible."

Since you can't see the stars in the distance with your eyes, the tool you use is a telescope,

Since you can't see very small microorganisms with your eyes, the tool you use is a microscope.

Likewise, since we can't see God with our own eyes, the tool we use is the Bible.

We can clearly identify God through the Bible and believe in his existence.

I hope that you will be able to confirm our loving God, who is only interested in the salvation of people,

through the Bible and reach salvation along the path of truth guided by God.

Total 7

• 2023-05-12 15:01

Human beings are so limited and really difficult to think out of the box. However, those who could think out of the box changed the world, even though they had been regarded to be the foolish at that time. Think about Galileo Galilei. He insisted heliocentrism, the theory that believes the sun centred in the universe and the earth circles around the sun, in the era when people believed geocentrism the theory that the earth is in the middle of the universe and the other stars are revolving the earth which is not truth. However, as many people believed in geocentric theory and more importantly religious leaders did. That's why when Galileo Galilei insisted heliocentrism, his idea was regarded heretic and he was ordered house arrest. He has been now called father of modern science.
    The truth of the Bible is the same. Even though people had not believed prophecies at that time, when the prophecies has been fulfilled, people could believe those prophecies. We should study prophecies of the Bible which testifies God the Father and God the Mother!!

• 2023-05-12 13:52

I also thought that God does not exist because I cannot see it before.
    But I found it so stupid.
    All I can see is a very, very small part of it...
    The Bible is definitely a special thing that represents the existence of God.
    If you look at it a little bit, you will surely meet God who saves us.
    We can see that God is always close to us.
    I always thanks to God the father and mother.

• 2023-05-12 14:28

It's a silly idea that it doesn't exist just because you don't see it. We can see God through the Bible

• 2023-05-12 15:15

We are limited in the colors we can see, the sounds we can hear, and the sensations we can feel. Is it right for us to have the conviction that God does not exist just because we cannot see it? Those who say there is no God are fools. I hope you can see, hear, and feel God through the Bible.

• 2023-05-14 11:40

The believer and the unbeliever, the blessed and the unlucky...
    God divided the boundary between these two into 'those who see and believe and those who do not see and believe'.
    It's easy to believe what you see. Would there be anyone who would not believe if the real kingdom of God could be seen or if the glory and divinity of Jesus could be seen? It requires great faith to actually believe in something that has never happened before, that no one has ever experienced, and that which is inconceivable to the human mind. In the Age of the Holy Spirit, it is not an age in which visible miracles are shown or experienced. All we can see is the record of the Bible, but we firmly believe and are convinced that this record is the word of the living God and our future that will be reproduced in reality right in front of our eyes. This is because all these words are the promises of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, the saviors of the age of the Holy Spirit.

• 2023-05-16 05:36

Yes, through the Bible, we can clearly identify God and believe in his existence.

• 2023-05-24 12:26

The existence of God and the existence of heaven can be easily found in the Bible. However, many people do not believe in the evidence of the Bible, so they do not believe in God and heaven. Let's take a deep look at the Bible at WMSCOG and study it, and an unexpected future will be waiting for you.