June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Mother Who Gives Us Eternal Life

Author
Maurice
Date
2023-04-13 11:46
Views
Water is essential for physical life, but the water of life is necessary for the soul.

The Bible says that people can receive the water of life when they go to the Spirit and the Bride.

The Holy Spirit refers to God the Father, and the Bride is revealed in Revelation 21:9-10 as the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down from heaven.
This Jerusalem is identified as God the Mother of our spirits.

It is prophesied that in the last age of the Holy Spirit, God the Father and God the Mother will give the water of life to people.

The Church of God is where the Spirit and the Bride, God the Father and God the Mother, who give the water of life without cost, are present.

Total 8

• 2023-04-13 13:57

Just as those who believed in Jehovah God, the source of living water, were saved 3,500 years ago, and those who believed in Jesus, the source of living water, were saved 2,000 years ago.
    Living in this last age of the Holy Spirit, we can be saved only when we believe in the Spirit and the Bride, who are the source of the water of life in the age of the Holy Spirit.
    I, who did not know God well and did not know the prophecies of the Bible, came to realize the true truth and the source of the water of life, Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, and I am the one who has received the greatest blessing. I give eternal thanks and praise to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for giving me so much love and blessings that I couldn't handle.

• 2023-04-14 03:06

It's a misunderstanding if you think of water of life as real drinking water. It is God's word and commandment for the eternal life of our souls. This era means that when visiting the Holy Spirit and the bride, the thirst of our souls is quenched like the water of life, and we can accompany them on the path of heaven.

• 2023-04-14 11:23

We can receive salvation by believing in the Spirit and the Bride as our savior. Because, the Spirit and the Bride are our God the Father and God the Mother who give us eternal life. We can meet our God who gives us eternal life by obeying the words of God in the Bible.

• 2023-04-16 14:12

Who gives the eternal life except God?and how can give it? Only God gives it through the Passover of the new covenant. Now,God the Mother gives it through the Passover in the WMSCOG. Therefore, she is our God !! The WMSCOG believes in her !!

• 2023-04-17 07:09

Today, people must come to Holy Spirit and Bride who are the source of water of life.
    It means, only those who believe in God the Father and God the Mother as well can have eternal life and enter the kingdom of heaven.
    Just as people can live without water, heavenly children cannot live in heaven even in a moment without water of life.
    if he wants to live in heaven eternity he must believe in God the Father and God the Mother as well and receive water of life.

• 2023-04-17 10:56

Looking at the process of giving life to all things, you can see that life is given to you through your physical mother. The shadow and copy of the heavenly system can realize that only the heavenly mother can give us eternal life through the principle of the earthly system. However, it is regrettable that many people still deny Heavenly mother, and I hope they will surely receive Heavenly mother through clear Bible evidence.

• 2023-04-17 13:04

Just mothers give birth to a child, we also have eternal life through our spiritual Mother. How thanksful that we have our Father and Mother in heaven who are waiting for us to back home. Let us receive our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother 😉

• 2023-04-18 14:14

the One who is the source of living water, is Only God. In the time of the Old Testaments, Jehovah is the source of living water. In the time of the New Testaments, Jesus Christ is the source of living water. then, who gives the water of life in the age of the Holy Spirit? In the book of Revelation, the Spirit and the Bride give the water of life. Here, the Spirit is God the Father according to the Trinity. Who is the Bride? the Bride who is the wife of the Spirit, is God the Mother. the Bible testifies about God the Mother who is the source of living water. and the water of life is overflowing from Her in the last age. the children of promise who received the water of life from God the Mother can enter the Kingdom of Heaven.