FORUMS

The Cross and sacrifices of pagans, sunday worship is an Idol

Author
Alyssa
Date
2023-01-23 11:30
Views
WMSCOG

The holy and noble Creator God is our Parent. As children of heaven, we have citizenship. Then shouldn't we follow the laws of heaven? Any law other than the law of serving God is treason. If you break God's law not to serve idols, you cannot go to heaven. This is a matter of course and a felony. So let us abandon sacrifices to foreign gods. The fact that ancestral rites are filial piety is that demons are deceiving us. Our ancestors and physical parents cannot return to this earth after they die. don't worry, it's better to remove the ancestral rites. It's because you're doing it to demons. This is not God's teaching, and it is one of the ways to prevent you from going to Heaven.
The same goes for Sunday worship and the cross. Sunday is a worship service to the sun god. However, they pretend to believe in God and pretend that Sunday is God's day. The same goes for the cross. God told us not to make any shape to serve God. So let him not worship idols with the thought of serving God better. Let us be the ones who go to heaven according to the words of the Bible.

(1 Corinthians 10:19~20)
Do I mean then that a sacrifice offered to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything?
No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

(Luke 16:26)
And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.

Total 6

• 2023-01-25 12:20

People say that the cross is a sysmbol of the church. However God commanded us not to make an idol in the form of anything as the 2nd commandment of the Ten Commandments. Can the cross be an exception from the words "in the form of anything'? NO!!! God never said that the cross is an exception. We shouldn't make any idols including the cross.

• 2023-01-26 11:52

The cross is an idol. This is all too common sense now. However, there are too many idols that have been established as traditions around us. It can't all do us good. Please, I must gain knowledge and study of the spiritual world, and act according to the teachings of the Bible to help my salvation. Please break down idols in my heart and serve only God the Creator.

• 2023-01-26 13:04

It is a heretical church that teaches false doctrines that are not found in the Bible.

• 2023-01-26 13:04

Many people still think the Cross is a symbol of churches.
    But the Bible testifies clearlly that the Cross is an idol lead us to curse and ruin.
    If we want to go th heaven, we should long for noly God not idols.

• 2023-01-26 13:05

Do you know what day we should keep and give service to God?
    The Bible says that the Sabbath is the commandment of God that God's people must give service.
    The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week.
    So, the Sabbath is Saturday.
    And Sunday service is an idol.
    The Bible tells us this fact.
    Let us keep the Sabbath according to God's commandments.

• 2023-01-27 11:31

We must remove idols around us and serve only Elohim, God.