June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Let Us Be Devoted to One Another in Brotherly Love

Author
noeleden
Date
2023-01-18 02:09
Views
God said “Be devoted to one another in brotherly love." because it makes Satan can never approach us.
We need to know it is a way to save not only people but also ourselves.
Love is invisible, but its power is great. If we have the attitude we can save the world.
God the mother and God the father always showed the way of love.
It's because they love us, and it's because they want their children also can love like them.
Therefore, let's be devoted to one another in brotherly love by following God's love.

[Romans 12:10]
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
Total 7

• 2023-01-18 11:15

God shows us his great love and sacrifice through the prophecy of the Bible. We can receive salvation by keeping the New Covent and obeying the words of God. So, we must live each other and preach the gospel for the glory of Elohim God.

• 2023-01-18 13:34

We are God's children who have inherited God's flesh and blood through the Passover of the new covenant established by God’s sacrifice and love. Therefore, we must love our brothers and sisters as ourselves.

• 2023-01-19 07:38

WMSCOG's members devote and love each other in God.

• 2023-01-19 13:03

I love my brothers and sisters who are related with God's blood through the Passover. I love them as God the Father and God the Mother love me. I tries to forgive their fault as Elohim have forgiven my gravious sin. I will be united with my brothers and sisters in Zion to please God.

• 2023-01-19 13:04

They say love forgives everything. That's why God, who loves us so much, has come back to this earth, forgives us who are sinful, and is guiding us to the path to heaven.
    Let us become children who love our brothers and sisters as ourselves, following God who forgave all our sins.

• 2023-01-19 13:07

I learn God's eternal love. The love never changes. Thanks God Elohim, God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2023-01-19 13:07

Amen! God gave us amaizing love and sacrifice. If we are children of God, we should follow Him. We should “Be devoted to one another in brotherly love."