FORUMS

The Church of God Keeps the Sabbath Day Holy

Author
Lopez
Date
2023-01-16 10:59
Views
WMSCOG

The Bible says that desecrating the Sabbath day is a wicked thing. Can the wicked go to heaven? can't go So shouldn't we keep the Sabbath? And the God who keeps the Sabbath recognizes us as God's people and gives us the blessings and holiness of heaven.(Ge 2:3,Ex 31:13) The Sabbath is the seventh day, and the day of the week is Saturday. Even if you keep the Sabbath, you must keep it accurately. The prophet Isaiah states that the wisdom of the wise will perish and the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish if they keep the rules of men. Sunday worship, observed by many people in the world now, is a man-made commandment. So, let's keep the Sabbath, Saturday, and become the ones who go to heaven.

(Nehemiah 13:17)
I rebuked the nobles of Judah and said to them, "What is this wicked thing you are doing--desecrating the Sabbath day?

(Isaiah 29:13~14)
The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.
Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

Total 5

• 2023-01-18 11:09

God's children obey God's word.
    God told us to keep the Sabbath.

• 2023-01-18 14:38

Amen! Let's keep the Sabbath on Saturday following God's words and be saved!

• 2023-01-19 09:28

The Sabbath in the Bible is Saturday, the seventh day.
    The Sabbath, which is important enough to be commanded by God as the fourth commandment among the Ten Commandments, has been abolished by man, and Sunday, the first day, has been turned into a worship day, and many people are keeping it incorrectly without knowing the truth.
    It is God's will that unless you understand and act on God's true truth, you cannot be saved. Until I attended the Church of God (WMSCOG), I knew that Sunday worship was correct, but through all the truths of the Bible revealed by Second Coming Christ Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, Sunday worship is a commandment of man, and we believe that the seventh-day Sabbath I realized that I need to worship. I am eternally grateful to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for making me realize the light of the true truth of the new covenant.

• 2023-01-19 11:09

Amen.How Can we become the Children of God according to the Bible?
    We can be called the Children of God Only By God the Mother like a Isacc.
    Let us believe in God the Father and God the Mother Giving Eternal life and Leading to Heaven.

• 2023-01-19 12:26

The act of arbitrarily changing, delaying, or even eliminating God's feasts according to people's convenience is a terrible and heinous high treason that lowers God to a person inferior to human beings. God has clearly established the 'Sabbath' as a regular worship service to worship God every week. The Sabbath is the Creator's memorial day in which God is worshiped on the seventh day of every week, Saturday. The Sabbath is a sign between God and the people, and it is a day in heaven to purify and sanctify sinners who have sinned. Since the Sabbath is a very precious commandment directly related to salvation, God has long educated His people on the Sabbath and guided them to keep it properly.