June 7, 2021

FORUMS

WMSCOG and eternal life

Author
Rose
Date
2023-01-13 07:10
Views
To go to the Kingdom of heaven, we must receive eternal life. Because there's no more death in the Kingdom of heaven. Then how can we have eternal life? The truth of eternal life is in WMSCOG. Eternal life is given to only those who keep the truth of eternal life in WMSCOG.

Jn 6:53-54 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
‭‭
2,000 years ago, Jesus who came to this earth to give us life said whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood has eternal life. How can we eat Jesus' flesh and blood?

Mt 26:26-28 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
‭‭
This is the scene where Jesus established the truth of eternal life. This was the Passover day. On that day, Jeaus said the Passover's bread is His body and the Passover's wine represents His blood. Eating the Passover's bread and wine is eating Jesus' flesh and blood. Therefore the truth of eternal life is the Passover of the New Covenant. How can we keep the Passover, the truth of eternal life? We have to seek the church that has the truth of Passover of the New Covenant. Even though there are numerous churches like sands on the seashore in the world, only WMSCOG keeps the truth of the Passover of the New Covenant according to the teachings of the Bible. That's why only those who keep the Passover in WMSCOG and receive eternal life can enter the Kingdom of heaven. Let's keep the Passover in WMSCOG and go back to the heavenly Kingdom.
Total 5

• 2023-01-17 04:57

Let's go to Heaven with heavenly Mother by keeping Mother's teachings and God's commandments for our eternal life. God will take us to heavenly home. To get the salvation we need to find all the lost brothers and sisters. That is why Jesus has come and preach the gospel of kingdom of heaven. The New Covenant Passover is the sign of salvation and eternal life. So Jesus Christ has come twice to this earth.

• 2023-01-19 13:21

Following the prophecy of King David, I give thanks and praise to Christ Ahnsahnghong, who came as the second flesh.

• 2023-01-19 13:30

Because we hope for heaven, we need to have eternal life. Only the New Covenant that God re-established is the way. All human beings need it. So I hope everyone to know and accept it. As Jesus taught us, He came again and taught again. When we go to WMSCOG, we can meet Him, Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2023-01-19 13:40

Amen! Let's all keep the New Covenant Passover, which God established through His blood to save His children, so we can receive the blessings of the forgiveness of sins and eternal life. Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for allowing us to keep the New Covenant Passover, the truth of life

• 2023-01-19 13:42

Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the truth of eternal life and established WMSCOG. We can have eternal life ans enter the Kingdom of God in WMSCOG. Let's give all thanks and eternal glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong.