FORUMS

The Love of Father Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother

Author
Alyssa
Date
2023-01-04 11:45
Views
WMSCOG

In this world, we are always searching for eternal love. I know that the greatest love is my mother’s love. Eternal love? Right away! It’s Heavenly Mother’s love. We will understand God through the words of the Bible and give thanks to God the Father and God the Mother always. Elohim God, our Heavenly Father and Mother are only giving us every heavenly blessings.

https://faithtoahnsahnghong.com/2016/06/21/the-love-of-father-ahnsahnghong-christ-ahnsahnghong-god-the-mother-wmscog/?fbclid=IwAR1gkhOUnkDSpWcfX4gD2-gwXlsr49885MbzAlp6euSAdOATUKomrKIiPjM
Total 4

• 2023-01-05 02:11

Eternal love can come from Heavenly Mother and Father, God Elohim. Earthly mothers can also share their children, but the original love of the heavenly Mother showed the sample of the action and the heart of love. Only God can give us eternal love for our souls. True love means giving life, which is the condition for an eternal heaven. God Elohim sacrifices and gives eternal life to us. we are so blessed over the universe.

• 2023-01-05 06:33

Our Father Christ AHnsahnghong gives us eternal life and eternal love.
    Since he sacrificed for our forgiveness of sins we should follow and love him eternity.

• 2023-01-06 15:29

Amen.we,heavenly Children have God the Mother as well as God the Father,Who refer Themselves Elohim.
    How could we understand Heavenly Parents'Love and Sacrifices!
    Let us give Thanks to Elohim God for Giving us the Forgiveness of Sins and Leading to Heaven.

• 2023-01-08 13:25

Amen! We will live a life that spreads the great love we have received from Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother to the whole world. So, I will live a life that strives so that all mankind in the world can realize the love of God.