June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Mother and WMSCOG

Author
Jaden
Date
2023-01-04 08:31
Views
Members of the church of God, WMSCOG, believe in God the Mother whereas other churches believe in only God the Father. And WMSCOG says that the truth of God the Mother is the core truth of the 66 books of the Bible. Why is that?

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
‭‭
This is a prophecy of the last days. In the last age, who gives us the water of life? They are the Spirit and the Bride. The Spirit is God the Father according to the Trinity. However, there's another One who gives us eternal life with God the Father in the last days. We must find out who She is.

Rev 21:9-10 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.
‭‭
The Bride, the Source of the water of life, is heavenly Jerusalem. And she is God the Mother.

Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.
‭‭
We have not only God the Father, but also God the Mother. To receive the water of life in this age, we have to believe in God the Father and God the Mother testified in the Bible. She is the Spring of eternal salvation. Except through Her, how can we hope for heaven and walk the path of faith? That's why members of WMSCOG believe in God the Mother and follow wherever She leads. Let's believe in God the Mother in WMSCOG and receive eternal life.
Total 17

• 2023-01-05 02:19

Amen~!! I believe in the Spirit and the Bride, Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong, and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, who have come as our saviors in this last age of the Holy Spirit.
    Before I realized Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, I was living in futility and fear of death without knowing the meaning or reason of life.
    Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have made me realize all the principles of our souls and the eternal heavenly home we must return to, so my life is always overflowing with hope and gratitude.
    I am truly grateful for the grace of Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, and I will try to believe and obey the Word until the end.

• 2023-01-05 06:30

The World Mission Society Church of God believes in God the Father and God the Mother as well according to the bible!

• 2023-01-05 13:04

We know that the Bible is true, and we believe in and follow God, the Word of the Bible. If the Bible testifies about Heavenly Mother as our savior, shouldn't we believe in Heavenly Mother and follow her?

• 2023-01-05 13:04

We can't deny God the Mother. The whole Bible testifies about God the Mother from begining to the end. The book of Genesis, the first book of the Bible says that God the Father and God the Mother created male and female in the image of God the Father and God the Mother. The book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible says that the Spirit and the Bride, God the Father and God the Mother give us eternal life. They have worked together from begining to the end!

• 2023-01-05 13:03

The Bride who gives us the water of life is our God the Mother. God the Mother appeared in the flesh according to the prophecy of the Bible. We must meet God the Mother and follow the teachings of God the Mother. Because, she is our God the creator who gives us eternal life.

• 2023-01-05 13:10

I finally realize the existence of God the Mother as well as God the Father through the Biible. I am so lucky.

• 2023-01-06 13:04

Amen!!~ I will follow God the Father and God the Mother, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother.

• 2023-01-06 13:07

When we realize about God the Savior exactly, we can have a opportunity for salvation. we should take away personal thoughts or opinions. the Bible testifies about God the Savior. the Bible testifies not only God the Father but also God the Mother. God the Mother is the source of living water. and the Promise of children who will enter Heaven are those who received God the Mother. God the Mother dwells in WMSCOG. because WMSCOG is spiritual Zion where God dwells forever.

• 2023-01-06 13:08

Amen!! I will follow God the Father and God the Mother according to the prophecy of the Bible.

• 2023-01-06 13:08

We can receive water of life, eternal life. Without G the Mother, the source of water of life, we due spiritually and never go back to kingdom of heaven.

• 2023-01-06 13:09

Remember who give us the water of life? It is not given to us whenever we want. It can be given to us whenever the Spirit and the Bride want to give us. So remember who the Spirit and the Bride are.

• 2023-01-12 10:19

God the Mother appears as the Bride of the Spirit in this age.
    we must believe in Her, so that we can receive the blessing of the water of life.

• 2023-01-12 11:50

Heavenly Mother is the sorce of the water of life. We can receive the water of life, eternal life, through our Heavenly Mother, New Jerusalem.

• 2023-01-12 12:54

God created all things with God's will. (Rev 4:11) So, we can know what God's will is by showing in all things, creature which God has created. Then, Let us think about life. From where is came All physical life? Physical life is given by their physical fathers and mothers. There is no exception. Then, what about the spiritual life? We can receive the spiritual life by our spiritual father and mother. Therefore, God has showing the existance of God the Mother. Let us come to God the Mother so that we receive the spiritual life and salvation.

• 2023-01-12 13:03

There are God the Father and God the Mother in the Bible.
    The Bible testifies about God the Mother clearly.
    God the Mother is our savior, it is written that.
    So, The Bible says that we have eternal life through God the Mother.
    Let us come to God the mother.

• 2023-01-12 13:04

In the last age of the Holy Spirit, God the Father and God the Mother give us eternal life. Only the Church of God believe in God the Mother and God the Father. If you don't receive God the Mother as well as God the Father, you never receive salvation!! Open our spiritual eyes and receive God the Mother as well as God the Father!!

• 2023-01-12 13:04

The truth of God kept by the World Mission Society Church of God is very simple. What is clearly written as God's will in the Bible is the truth, and what is not written down is irrelevant to the salvation that God's people will receive from God. So, the Passover that Jesus wanted to keep with his disciples before he died is the truth of salvation. Also, since Jesus said that he is the Lord of the Sabbath, the Sabbath is also the truth of salvation. Last but not least, God the Mother, her Creator, will give salvation to Her children. Revelation 22:17 clearly says that God the Father, the Holy Spirit, and God the Mother, the bride, give their children the water of life.