June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Passover of eternal life

Author
Emily
Date
2022-12-29 12:36
Views
Where do you wanna go after this life on earth? I'm sure that every people wants to go to the Heaven. Then who can enter the Kingdom of heaven? The Kingdom of heaven is not a place to go just because you want to. For example, if I just want to go to a prestigious university, can I go to? Can I join the company because I want to go to a large company? There's a condition to go to the university or the company. Likewise, we must have the conditions to go to the Kingdom of heaven. First, let's take a look at what the heaven is like.

Rev 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.
‭‭
In the heavenly Kingdom, there's no more death. It means only those who have eternal life deserve to enter the Kingdom of heaven. But no one has eternal life. So God came to this earth and established the truth of eternal life.

Jn 6:53-54 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
‭‭
Jesus said whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood has eternal life. And the way to eat His flesh and drinks His blood is the Passover of the New Covenant.

Mt 26:26-28 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
‭‭
On the Passover, Jesus celebrated bread and wine. He said it's His body and blood. The Passover of the New Covenant's bread and wine represent Jesus' flesh and blood. The way to eternal life is the Passover of the New Covenant established by God.

Then who is able to go to the Kingdom of heaven? Those who keep the Passover of the New Covenant and have eternal life will enter the heavenly Kingndom. Then where can we keep the Passover according to Jesus' teaching? WMSCOG is the only church that keeps the Passover of the New Covenant according to Jesus' teaching. Let's keep the Passover in WMSCOG. It's the only way to eternal life.
Total 3

• 2022-12-30 06:49

Amen!!! Heaven is a world where there is no death, no pain, no pain, and only eternal life, joy, and pleasure. Not everyone can go there just with the thought of wanting to go to heaven.
    Just as we must have the appropriate qualifications to enter a worthy place in this world, we must have the qualifications God wants us to enter the eternal kingdom of heaven.
    I give thanks and praise to God Elohim for taking pity on our souls who have committed great sins that could only lead to death in heaven, and granting us the right to return to the heavenly kingdom by giving us the forgiveness of sins and eternal life through the Passover of the new covenant.

• 2022-12-30 12:16

Amen! only those who rebirthed by God's flesh and blood can receive the forgiveness of sins. this mean only they can receive eternal life. Heaven is for them. By keeping the New Covenant Passover, we can obtain God's flesh and blood by God's promise. God's promise is absolute. when we keep the Passover with firm faith, we can go back to Heaven. all thanks and glory to Father Ahnsahnghong who has restored the Passover to save us.

• 2023-01-01 12:56

Amen. the New Covenant Passover is Only Way to Receive Eternal Life From God.