June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Heavenly Treasures

Author
Lopez
Date
2022-12-15 07:42
Views
Only Those Who Have Received the Blessing of Eternal Life Can Be the Perfect Beings Created by God. Those who have received God’s flesh and blood by eating and drinking the Passover bread and wine, which God said Made in God, can become God’s children. They are given the forgiveness of sins and the blessing of eternal life in Zion where Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother dwell.

The New Covenant (Sabbath day, Passover) the Church of God Keeps Is Made in God. The new covenant is what makes mankind, whom God created, more valuable. God has granted the truth of the new covenant, the treasure of the kingdom of heaven that even the angels in heaven long to look into, only to the people of heaven. who can inherit the kingdom of heaven.

[Jeremiah 31:31–33]
“The time is coming,” declares the LORD,
“when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. . . .
I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

[John 6:53–54]
Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, . . .
Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life,
and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Total 9

• 2022-12-16 03:49

If we keep the precious New Covenant that God has given only to His children, we can receive the blessing of salvation and eternal life that Christians so long for, with the blessing that God has promised. Then, where is the church that keeps the new covenant in this age? The World Mission Society Church of God is the only Church of God in the last days that fulfill God's prophecies according to the Bible. Let us not let go of the ties of life until the end and abide in the new covenant.

• 2022-12-20 12:56

God is in the process of making us, the incomplete, into the complete through the truth of the New Covenant. The New Covenant, that is, the gospel of the kingdom, is the Heavenly Treasure that even the angels long to look into (1 Peter 1:12).

• 2022-12-20 13:08

Amen!! The truth of the New Covenant contains the blessings of eternal life, forgiveness of sins, and salvation that only God can grant.
    I met Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, the saviors of the age of the Holy Spirit, and was blessed to keep all the truths of the New Covenant.
    Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who restored to us the truth of the New Covenant, established by Jesus as his last will and testament 2000 years ago without sparing his life, but which had been lost for a long time, are the parents of our souls and our God.

What is the Heavenly treasures? It is truth of the New Covenant such as Sabbath and the Passover of the New Covenant. When we keep the truth of life in the Bible, we can receive the blessing of the Heaven. In this ages, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother give us the truth of God to save us. Let's keep God's commandments and enter the kingdom of heaven.

God put abundant blessings into the New Covenant Passover. By keeping the Passover, we can receive eternal life and become children of God so that we can inherit eternal kingdom of heaven. Let's keep this precious Passover hard and share this good news with those who don't know yet.

• 2022-12-20 13:11

We have to seek heavenly treasures not earthly ones. This life on earth has the end, but the life in heaven has no end, it's eternal. What makes us wish heaven and go into there is true treasure for us. And the Bible tell us what are heavenly treasures, which were the new covenant taught by Jesus for us to have right to enter the heaven

• 2022-12-20 13:16

The New Covenant is so precious treasure. It was made by God and is blessed.

• 2022-12-21 12:50

Amen. How Blessed we are to accept Elohim God Giving eternal Blessings.
    Let us repay God's Grace by Peaching the New Covenant so that return to the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2022-12-29 23:16

The New Covenant feasts of God which is the Passover and the Sabbath etc are made by God.
    So it is heavenly treasure definitely.
    We should keep these things since God himself allowed us to give us blessing of eternal life.
    Thanks to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for allowing us heavenly treasure, New Covenant.