June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Baptism in WMSCOG, the church of God

Author
Maura
Date
2022-12-04 04:42
Views
There is the truth of baptism in the church of God, WMSCOG. When I first came to WMSCOG, I got baptism too. Because I saw that the baptism of WMSCOG is recorded in the Bible. Though many churches give baptism, WMSCOG is the only church that has the truth of baptism according to the teachings of God. Whenever I study this through the Bible, I cannot avoid giving eternal thanks and praises to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother in WMSCOG.

Mt 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
‭‭
How do we have to be baptized? We have to receive the baptism in the name of the Father, and the name of the Son, and the name of the Holy Spirit. We must know the three names of God. We must seek the church that knows these three names well.

What’s the name of the Father? All know it's Jehovah the Savior. What about the name of the Son? It’s Jesus Christ. Then what about the name of the Holy Spirit? Most believers and churches have known the name of the Father and of the Son, but do not know the name of the Holy Spirit.

Rev 3:12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.
‭‭
Jesus said He has a new name. This is the name of the Holy Spirit. How can we recognize His new name?

Jn 5:39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,
‭‭
The Bible testifies about the Savior. The name of the Holy Spirit is testified in the Bible too. There are many prophecies and testimonies about the name of the Holy Spirit in the Bible. By studying one by one, I could realize that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit and the Savior who came to this earth in Jesus’ new name.

We have to receive the baptism in the name of the Father Jehovah the Savior, and the name of the Son Jesus Christ, and the name of the holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong. Which church has these three names of God and gives baptism in that names? Only WMSCOG, the Church of God. I do not doubt that the baptism I received is promised by God the Savior. Baptism is a precious and important ceremony for us. I do hope all people of the world receive the baptism in WMSCOG.
Total 8

• 2022-12-04 21:03

The baptism is the promise to God for being God's children from the dark world. God has the seal on us to save our souls from sin and death. Let's be cleaned and holy by God Elohim and go to heaven together! Now, we are at the time to go to heaven. Let's be awaken always not to be captured by Satan. God's only wish is our eternal life and being reborn to spiritual being like God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-12-05 08:54

Before ascending to Heaven, Jesus commanded His disciples to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Jesus’ command is to be observed even today. In order to be baptized as Jesus commanded, we must go to the church that knows all three names and baptizes people in these names. Most Churches know the name of the Father is Jehovah and the name of the Son is Jesus. But they don’t know the name of the Holy Spirit. The Bible prophesies the name of the Holy Spirit is Jesus’ new name, which is to be used as the name of the Second Coming Christ who is to come a second time to bring us salvation. The name of the Holy Spirit is Ahnsahnghong. The only church that baptizes according to Jesus’ command is World Mission Society Church of God. WMSCOG believes in the Second Coming Christ Ahnanghong and baptizes in the name of the Father Jehovah, of the Son Jesus and of the Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong.

• 2022-12-05 11:23

Amen. the Bible testified that we must take a Baptism only in True Church,Which was established by True God.
    Then, Which One is True Church in this age?
    WMSCOG is Very True Church in this age.
    So, Christ Ahnsahnghong rebuilding WMSCOG is Our True Savior,Almighty God.
    Let us preach the Name of Savior in this age,Christ Ahnsahnghong to Whole World.

• 2022-12-07 13:15

Jesus said that we must be baptized as a sign of salvation in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
    This means that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit all have names.
    Baptism in a church that has the name of the Holy Spirit and the truth of the New Covenant can be a sign of salvation.
    The church that meets these conditions is the Church of God.

• 2022-12-07 13:39

We are living in the age of the Holy Spirit and have to receive baptism in the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong

• 2022-12-07 13:40

As it is written, we have to be baptised in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. It is only WMSCOG that follows this commandment.

• 2022-12-07 13:44

The Baptism is not difficult way! God give us the easy way to heaven even though God had to suffer the hard way!

• 2022-12-07 13:46

Baptism is the first step toward God. It is a ceremony washing our sins with water. But to have true baptism which the Bible testifies to is to receive it with three saviors names. Since only God has the authority to forgive us, the baptism should be conducted in three names such as the name of the Father, Jehovah, of the Son Jesus and of the Holy Spirit , corresponding to new name of Jesus. So we should be baptized in the WMSCOG. It is because the WMSCOG is the church that received the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong. Receiving baptism under His name is truly the baptism that we the Bible testifies to, and we can be born again as the children of God thru it.