June 7, 2021

FORUMS

We Can be Saved Only by Faith?

Author
Audrey
Date
2022-12-04 00:26
Views
Some say like this, "We can be saved only by faith, not by keeping the Passover."
Is it right? It is sure that we receive salvation by faith. However, we shoul have not only faith but also deeds from faith in order to be saved.
Jesus said, "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
(Mk 16:16) Can we be saved only by faith, without being baptized? No. Thus, we need to do something with faith to be saved. There are things that we must do to be saved like keeping baptism, Passover etc.
That's why Jesus said that those who do the will of God will be saved.

Mt 7:21 Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

So, we must practice the will of God. Being baptized is the will of God, and keeping the Passover too, is the will of God. It is wrong to insist that they do not need to keep the Passover because they can be saved only by faith.

Total 5

• 2022-12-04 10:41

Of course, we must have faith to get salvation. But, it's not enough. We also need to keep God's commandments besides having faith to get savlation. For this reason, Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." In this age, we must believe in the Second Coming Jesus and keep the New Covenant including the Sabbath day and the Passover. The World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Jesus and keeps the feasts of the New Covenant including the Passover restored by Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2022-12-05 13:18

Many people sometimes take only the words that God has given us that are easy for us to do and claim that they are all the words of God.
    One of them is that "If you only have faith, you will be saved."
    Of course, it is right that we are saved by faith in God.
    However, if we say we believe in words but do not do any of the words and will of the object we say we believe in, is that faith real? no. That belief is just like a lie.
    So even in the Bible it is written that faith without works is itself dead. If we believe in God and hope for salvation, there must be a procedure to prove our faith by doing God's will, and this is God's will.

• 2022-12-07 02:47

Of course we must have a firm faith but our deeds according to faith are important as well !

• 2022-12-08 12:57

Anyone who believes in God must believe in the Bible.
    Because the Bible is the Word of God.
    In other words, the Bible should be the standard for believers.
    The Bible says that the Second Coming Christ will come with the New Covenant Passover, a sign of eternal life.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong came with the New Covenant Passover according to the prophecy in the Bible.

• 2023-01-26 15:15

You must have faith to please God.
    I give thanks to God Elohim for allowing me to have faith in God Elohim, the savior of this age.