June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Correct Meaning of the One Born Through the Holy Spirit

Author
Angie
Date
2022-11-26 13:43
Views
Before studying the prophecies of the Bible at WMSCOG, I thought that Jesus was born through the Holy Spirit because He was born of a virgin. I didn’t know the right meaning of the one born through the Holy Spirit. According to the Bible, the one born through the Holy Spirit means the one who was prophesied in advance before birth like Isaac or Jacob. It doesn’t mean the one born of a virgin. The truth was totally different from my thought. It is the same with Jesus. At the present, I know that the reason why the Bible says Jesus was born through the Holy Spirit is because He was prophesied in the Bible before His birth, not because He was born of a virgin. This fact makes me have confident faith that Christ Ahnsahnghong is also the one born through the Holy Spirit since there are many prophecies in the Bible about His coming as the Second Coming Christ who will bring us salvation. Therefore, those who want to be saved must believe in the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong. I hope all people in the world study the prophecies of the Bible to get true knowledge about salvation.
Total 2

• 2022-11-27 14:43

We can learn the correct meaning of the one born through the Holy Spirit only in the World Mission Society Chruch of God, because the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong established WMSCOG and taught us all the truth of the Bible that was hidden. Please come to WMSCOG and learn the truth of salvation.

• 2022-11-28 12:36

amen!! Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ who came to this earth a second time according to the promise that God made in advance through prophecy through the Bible, is the God of the age of the Holy Spirit. Through many prophecies and fulfillment of prophecies in the Bible, I am convinced that Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong is the true savior and Creator God.
    I hope that all people in the world will abandon their stereotypes and receive salvation together with Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who are God in this last age of the Holy Spirit, through the teachings of the Bible that contain the wisdom of salvation.