June 7, 2021

FORUMS

A good life

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-11-11 02:03
Views
God always wants his children can receive heavenly blessings because these are forever.
Even if our life is good and valuable on this earth it can't sustain.
So, I think it is wiser to be blessed by God, the eternal blessings.
Then, how can we receive the blessings and achieve a good life?
It is to preach God's Gospel to the world and testifies God the father and God the mother.

Daniel 12:3
“Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.”
Total 3

• 2022-11-11 14:02

So many churches on this earth preach man's rule to worship God.
    But WMSCOG leads people to the kingdom of God with the right teachings of God. Come to WMSCOG for your salvation.

• 2022-11-13 09:51

I lived on this earth unaware that I was a sinner, but I met God and realized that I was a sinner. The reason God came to this earth, the reason He was born as a human, is that He came to die to save us sinners. However, it was God who revealed it, and he revealed the contents of that prophecy through the Bible. But is it easy to believe? Not like that. But to the believer, the message of salvation will be good news, otherwise only perdition will come to him.

• 2022-11-14 02:48

Before I realized and believed in Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong who is God Elohim and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, I did not even realize the meaning of life, and I always lived in fear and dissatisfaction that I did not know.
    Now that I have attained my heavenly parents, my life is full of efforts to fill each day with gratitude and faith, hoping for eternal blessings to be received in the eternal heaven.
    I will continue to live my life to share the truth of the new covenant with Heavenly Parents to many people who live in pity without knowing Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.