June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The secret hidden from the beginning 2

Author
lily
Date
2022-11-02 13:59
Views
WMSCOG believes in and is preaching God whom has given the life, breath to all creatures including humans.
The Bible has shown us why we should know about God definitely.
Amos 5:4 This is what the Lord says to the house of Israel: Seek me and live
All mankind is sinners who were expelled from the kingdom of heaven to the earth because of sins spiritually.
Then, what is the sign which God only has and to make us realize God? It is the eternal life.
Only God has the eternal life and can give it.
So, God has given us the task and said "look for me" because there is only the way to eternal life, to make us live in God.
John 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life.
Like this word of God, The Bible testifies about God who gives us the eternal life.
In the Bible, there is the eternal life and God who gives it hidden.
We need to find the eternal life and God through the Bible.
John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.
God who is life itself came to this earth in the flesh in 2,000 years ago. He is Jesus Christ. We can see that Jesus is God who came to this earth in the flesh for our salvation by his saying. In other words, God came to this earth to save us and give the forgiveness of sins to sinners who were expelled from heaven.
And it is also God the Mother.
Next time, Let us study about God the Mother who has come to this earth to give us the eternal life.

If you curious about her, you can visit below website.

https://www.youtube.com/c/WMSCOG
Total 3

• 2022-11-02 14:31

Rigrt! Female image of God is the secret of the secret of the Bible.

• 2022-11-02 14:34

The secret of the bible us God the Father but also God the Mother who appears at the last age !!

• 2022-11-05 09:07

Amen.the Bible told us that the Glory of Christ is the Image of God.
    And God has Both Images, Male Image and Female Image.
    So, we have God the Father and God the Mother,Who Give us Eternal Life.
    All Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem God the Mother for Coming to the earth and Giving us Eternal Life.