FORUMS

The Grace of Forgiveness Granted to Sinners Through the New Covenant

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-11-01 13:22
Views
WMSCOG

How Can We Discover the Love of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother Through the Sacrifices in the Bible? The members of the Church of God realize that God endured all the suffering of the cross, ridicule, and contempt by His creation because it was God’s great love of wanting to save all mankind by paying the price for their sins.

(1 John 1:9–10)
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar.

(Matthew 20:28)
“[J]ust as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

We are all heavenly children who have sinned against Elohim God, our parent, in heaven. In a word, it can be said that we are the angel who has sinned. We are actually sinners. So what should we do? It would be great if you could just wash away our sins. So, God the Father and God the Mother came directly to this earth, taught us a lesson, and forgave our sins. So what should we do? We must live a life of obedience to God's Word and a life of repentance. So, let's keep God's law of life, the New Covenant Passover, and become us who enter the kingdom of heaven together.

Total 4

• 2022-11-02 13:38

Almighty God came to this earth to seek and save us, sinners. I give thanks and glory to God, who gave us the forgiveness of sins.

• 2022-11-02 13:44

We should obey to God and one of the obedience is to keep the Passover

• 2022-11-02 13:21

God came to us, who plotted rebellion and tried to harm God.
    And through the sacrifice of His blood on the cross, He forgave our sins.
    I will become a mature child of faith who repays the grace of God who saved my life from my sins.

• 2022-11-02 13:44

It is said in the Bible Jesus came to this world to save what was lost in heaven. Because what was lost in heaven is here on earth.They are sinners destined to die and expelled from heaven to the earth. Which means, at first, we were born as angels in heaven and became humans due to our sins.
    Thus Jesus established the truth of life, that is, the New Covenant Passover, in order to grant us the forgiveness of sins and to take us heavenly home. Ane now only one church that keeps the New Covenant Passover is the WMSCOG. Because the WMSCOG is the church established by the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong who restored the truth of life that disappeared long ago.