June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The sign of the tree of life, the Passover.

Author
lily
Date
2022-10-30 13:30
Views

Christ Ahnsahnghong is God who brought the tree of life.

Tree of life makes us get eternal life.

We have lost the tree of life in Eden since we sinned to God by disobeying God's commandments.
When we eat from the tree of life again, we can have eternal life.

Then, how can we eat from the tree of life? It is the Passover.

So, Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth to restore the tree of life, the Passover like Jesus Christ brought the Passover, the tree of life.
Only God can bring the tree of life, the Passover.
Through the tree of life, we can sure that Christ Ahnsahanghong is our God.

Come to Christ Ahnsahnghong and keep the Passover.

You can more easily understand that Christ Ahnsahnghong is our God the Father by below video.
Total 8

• 2022-10-31 10:02

No one could open the way of the tree of life except God who will appear a second time. In the Bible, the sign of the tree of life is the Passover of the new covenant. It has given to us by Christ Ahnsahnghong. He is our God who saved us

• 2022-11-01 12:53

The Passover is the sign to reveal who the second coming Christ is, for only Christ can bring the truth of the Passover of the new covenant.

• 2022-11-01 13:12

Before I met Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, the words of the Bible were difficult and full of things I did not understand.
    However, after receiving Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, who are the true Gods, I have been able to fully and clearly understand all the secrets of the Bible written in parables.
    I give eternal thanks and praise to Elohim God who made us realize our sins in heaven through the tree of good and evil and the tree of life in the Garden of Eden and restored to us the Passover of the new covenant, which is the substance of the tree of life, and granted the forgiveness of sins and the blessing of eternal life.

• 2022-11-01 13:12

Those who eat the tree of life in the Garden of Eden can live forever. To receive eternal life, we must eat the tree of life. Then, how can we eat it? According to the Bible, the reality of the tree of life is the Passover of the New Covenant. Then when we keep the New Covenant Passover, we can have eternal life. So Christ Ahnsahnghong has come in the flesh in this earth and restored the Passover of the New Covenant. Let's receive Christ Ahnsahnghong our God and keep the Passover together.

• 2022-11-01 13:14

2000 years ago, Jesus who established the Passover of the new covenant which is the truth of the tree of life, is God the Father. Today, Father Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Jesus who has opened the way to eternal life for us by reestablish the Passover of the new covenant that has disappeared.

• 2022-11-01 13:18

Christ Ahnsahnghong let us know the secret of tree of life. We can eat the tree of life through the Passover of New Covenant.

• 2022-11-02 05:28

Only God can allow us to eat the tree of life, only Christ Ahnsahnghong brought us the New Covenant Passover, the tree of life. It means Christ Ahnsahnghong is our God who came to this earth to save us!

• 2022-11-02 12:15

After Jesus and the apostles were raised, the feast of life established by Jesus for 2,000 years, it was abolished in AD 325 by the devil and disappeared from the world, and no one has children who keep the Passover with the promise of eternal life. Because the blessing of eternal life could not be obtained, the Bible prophesied that the second coming Second Coming Jesus would restore the Passover and give us the blessing of eternal life again. You have guided me on the way. Christ Ahnsahnghong, who found the Passover that no one had been looking for for 1600 years and gave us the blessing of eternal life through the Passover. Christ Ahnsahnghong is God who came to give us the blessing of eternal life.