June 7, 2021

FORUMS

When do you go to church?

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-10-19 07:59
Views
When do you go to church? Sunday? Saturday?
Do you know the biblical worship day? It is the Sabbath day of Saturday.
God's children must know the day to worship God because only the Sabbath day is meaningful as a worship.
Then, how about Sunday worship? It is meaningless to God. It doesn't God's worship day.
Rather, if we worship on Sunday, it is to serve idols because it is Sun's day.
Therefore, we must be careful. What we have to keep is not Sunday worship but the Sabbath day.

[Exodus 31:13]
"Say to the Israelites, 'You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.
Total 4

• 2022-10-19 13:11

When we keep the Sabbath, we can enter the kingdom of heaven. We must keep the Sabbath day as God's holy people.
    We can keep the Sabbath in the Church of God.

• 2022-10-19 13:32

Keeping the Sabbath of the new covenant is God's will for all of us, who want to be saved. However, most Christians have no idea of the Sabbath of the new covenant. Instead, they are celebrating the Sunday service, which is not from God the Savior. It's impossible to find out a single verse concerning the Sunday service. Those who despise the Sabbath will find out no place for them in the kingdom of heaven. Even Christ Jesus set us an example of keeping the Sabbath and His disciples also kept it. Keeping the Sabbath is the way to prove that you're God's people!

• 2022-10-22 13:05

God blessed and sanctified the seventh day, the Sabbath.
    God's people love to worship on the sabbath day.

• 2022-10-22 14:14

Amen. Let us go to WMSCOG and keep the Sabbath on Saturday so that receive God's Blessimgs.