June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The purpose of the Bible

Author
lily
Date
2022-10-08 07:27
Views

Do you know what is the purpose of the Bible?
The purpose of reading and studying the bible is receiving the water of life.

When we know the truth of the Bible, we can realize whom the savior will give us the water of life.

If we study the Bible sincerely, we can know Jesus Christ and Christ Ahnsahnghong are the same and our father.
And we can receive the water of life through Jesus Christ and Christ Ahnsahnghong.

Let us study the Bible with humble mind so that we find the savior who is the source of water of life.
Total 3

• 2022-10-09 14:14

The Bible prophesied that God would be born as a baby and a son. It means that God would come in the flesh to save us. According to this prophecy, Jesus fulfilled it. Then, how colud His discileps realize that Jesus was the savior at that time?? It's through the Bible.
    So, the Bible is the book which testifies about the savior.
    In this age too, the Bible has many prophecies about the Second Coming Christ who we should meet to be saved.
    When believing in the prophecies absolutely, we can fully understand that Christ Ahnsahnghong is our Savior.
    Let's believe in the Bible and accept Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2022-10-10 12:51

Amen!! Through the water of life that God allows, we can have eternal life. In the last days, Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother give us the water of life. Let us become children of God who can enter the kingdom of heaven through the water of life that God allows.

• 2022-10-17 10:02

amen!! Through the Bible, I came to understand God the Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother in the age of the Holy Spirit, who gives the water of life.
    Also, I realized the truth of the new covenant that Heavenly Father and Mother gave me through the Bible, and I have been keeping all of God's New Covenant feasts with thanksgiving.
    I want all people in the world to pay a little interest in the Bible, to realize the truth of the New Covenant, the way of salvation and the Savior who will save us, and to be saved together.