FORUMS

Because of My Sins

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-10-05 12:22
Views
Do you know the day of Atonement?
It was God's feast that all sins were laid on the scapegoat in the Old Testament.
We are sinners and must erase our sins so, God gave us a chance to hand it over.
When we keep the day of Atonement, our sins are transferred to God and he transfers it to Satan.
It is the truth of the day of Atonement in the New Testament. Thus, we have to realize and keep its feast.

[1 John 1:9–10]
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar.

[Matthew 20:28]
“Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Total 8

• 2022-10-05 14:32

Amen!! We thank Heavenly Father and Mother for giving us the opportunity to receive the forgiveness of sins of sinners who have committed an indelible sin.

• 2022-10-06 13:32

God Elohim has made me confess and repent all my sins by keeping the Day of Atonement. Thank God Elohim for allowing me to keep the Day of Atonement and to receive the forgiveness of sins.

• 2022-10-06 10:49

I gives thanks to God who take away my grave sin on the day of Atonement.

• 2022-10-06 12:29

Only WMSCOG keeps this day.
    Because Christ Ahnsahnghong let us know that the Day of Atonement.

• 2022-10-06 13:02

Im sinner but God give a chance to repay.

• 2022-10-06 13:09

The Day of Atonement is the feast of God. By God's sacrifice, our sins have been transferred to the devil.

• 2022-10-06 13:13

The Spir and the Bride who are God the Father and God the Mother promised that they forgive us on the day of Atonement. They have to sacrifice before forgiving us. Sorry and thanks to you!!

• 2022-10-07 12:43

Amen.How blessed we are to meet and accept Elohim God,Who are God the Father and God the Mother.
    Unless Our Heavenly Parents Had Come to the earth, It is impossible that we,heavenly sinners receive the Forgiveness of our sins.